RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

Silverbells and Bells of Silver

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Silverbells and Bells of Silver Empty Silverbells and Bells of Silver

Post  Axolotl Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:11 pm

You're a dog. Normal dog life.
    A nice, caring owner. A nice, warm bed.
    And let's say you KNOW another dog. A wild dog.
    A wild dog you admire. And you fall in love with he/she.
    And you end up with puppies and a mate. What, then?

Name:
    Species of Dog:
    Love/Crush/Mate:
    Wild or Tame?:
    Persona:

Okay. So each person needs a wild and tame dog.

Name: Jay.
    Species of Dog: Jay has a mixture of wolf-dog and siberian husky. It turned out better than it sounds. A real wolf-like breed. Wolf-husky. She looks like a true wolf.
    L/C/M: No-one yet. The next wild dog of another user has to be the opposite gender. It don't mean it'll work out, though.
    Wild or Tame: Tame.
    Persona: Jay is a sweet, caring dog with a wild side to her. She, of course, is still a wolf cousin, hence she is powerful and bold, and not ment to be overlooked upon.

Name: Lee
    Species of Dog: Lee is a Australian Shepherd with a Burdick gene. 'Burdick' is a new term I created for eye pigmentation differences. Hence; Lee's eyes are different colors. Like Gracelings! Lee has one green eye and one blue eye. His fur is pure white with brown drizzle on his back and muzzle. A really handomsome dog.
    L/C/M: No-one yet...
    Wild or Tame: Wild.
    Persona: Lee is a rather tough dog, despite his looks. He might look like just another pretty muzzle. A bark with no bite. But he's mostly bite. Lee's tougher than he looks; and he won't be hesitating any time soon to destory another dog.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:08 am