RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

3 posters

Thunderclan

Roseyred
    Roseyred

Thunderclan Empty Thunderclan

Post  Roseyred Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:27 pm

This is an RP about Thunderclan from the Warriors series. It takes place in the old forest.

Thunderclan Warriors%20Forest%20Map

Form:

Name:
    Rank: (kit, apprentice, warrior, elder, queen, medicine cat apprentice, medicine cat, deputy, leader)
    Rank age: (rookie or senior)
    Love/Crush:
    Looks:
    Siblings:
    Parents:
    Other:

(Mine will come later. Have to get off.)
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Thunderclan Empty Re: Thunderclan

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:48 pm

(I've never done a Warriors RP before.I gotta post my form later though.)
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Name: Starkit
    Rank age: Rookie
    Love/Crush: Who the heck do you think I am?
    Looks: Starkit is a Tortoiseshell with a kind heart. He is completley white with brown and black drizzle on his back. In the middle of his forehead is a black mark shaped like a star, hence, Starkit. His eyes are green and shine like an emerald in a summer sun.
    Siblings: He is the sixth kit of his mothers' first litter; hence 5 siblings.
    Parents: Junglepaw the Great and Silvermoon the Legendary.
    Other: He is the supposed heir of the throne and bloodline of leaders; hence he is next in line for the throne of the Leader of Thunderclan... he is scoffed and teased upon by the other kittens, bullied by the older kittens, and whispered about by the elders and adults.

((Could someone else make the leader...?))

Name: Summerleaf
    Rank Age: Between the two, she is a teen, and Summerleaf is also the first teenage warrior.
    Love/Crush: --Reserved for ??--
    Looks: Summerleaf's fur is deep brown like roasted chestnuts. She has black striped along her leg,tail, and back. Her eyes are a beautiful red, which causes awe in some cats.
    Siblings: Timberleaf
    Parents: ??? and ???
    Other: None.

Last edited by Sanii on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Name:Timberleaf
    Rank age:Senior
    Love/Crush:no...not yet
    Looks:http://www.freewebs.com/enter-the-storm/BlackCat_001.jpgclicky please.
    Siblings:Summerleaf
    Parents:both are elders.
    Other:Has a scar on his left eye.
    --
    Name:Ivypaw
    Rank age:Rookie
    Love/Crush:no...ew
    Looks:http://www.botany.hawaii.edu/basch/uhnpscesu/htms/kahomamm/images/felidae/IMG8811x7.jpg
    Siblings:Tigerpaw
    Parents:Has a mother (but she won't be Rped) her father went missing.
    Other:not really

Last edited by Imperial Epsilon on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 am

(FYI a she-cat leader can't be pregnant or nursing kittens. So Chu, if you want you want you could either have Junglepaw's kits 6 moons old and to be apprenticed or to maybe have the deputy take her place for the moment.)

Name: Spottednose (some cats call her Spot for short)
    Rank age: Rookie, Ivypaw will be her first apprentice
    Love/Crush: none yet, hasn't met the right one
    Looks: Thunderclan SilverStormHunk_1andhalfyearsm
    Siblings: Brother- Blackwing, Sister- Ravenclaw
    Parents: Mother- Bluefeather- senior warrior, Dad- Stonestorm- seniot warrior
    Other:

Name: Tigerpaw
    Rank age: rookie
    Love/Crush: no
    Looks: Thunderclan Stock-photo-a-beautiful-tiger-striped-bengal-cat-showing-his-back-and-profile-against-a-grey-background-44794330
    Siblings: can he be Ivypaw's brother?
    Parents:
    Other: has a scar on his right hind leg
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Maybe I'll just post Starkit and one other cat, yeah?
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah he can be Ivypaws brother. Very Happy

Does anyone want to be Timberleafs apprentice? I could always make another warrior. Smile
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 am

Starkit can be Timberleaf's apprentice!
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 am

Yeah, that would work out. That is if Eps agrees. Do you want Starkit apprenticed right away in the RP or later on?

Here a list of the cats so we don't have to make up names. This will change whenever someone else shows up:

Leader:
    Tawnystar- Calico she-cat with green eyes

Deputy:
    Mousefur- Dark grey tabby tom with blue eyes

Medicine cat:
    Timberleaf- Black tom with white spot on chest and yellow eyes

Medicine cat apprentice:
    Starkit(Starpaw)- Tortoiseshell tom with black star on forehead and bright green eyes

Warriors:
    Spottednose- Spotted grey tabby she-cat with yellow eyes (master to Ivypaw)
    Summerleaf- Dark grown tabby she-cat with red eyes
    Silverheart- Silver she-cat with light blue eyes
    Silvermoon: Silver tom with red eyes (father to Starkit/Starpaw and five others, mate to Junglepaw)
    Stonestorm- Stoney grey tom with yellow eyes
    Bluefeather- Black she-cat with bright blue eyes
    Blackwing- Black tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Ravenclaw- Spotted dark brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes
    Viperfang- Glossy black tom with bright green eyes

Apprentices:
    Ivypaw- Tabby she-cat with green eyes (apprentice to Spottednose)
    Tigerpaw- Orange tiger-striped tom with green eyes (apprentice to Silverheart)

Queens:
    Junglepaw- Tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes (mother to Starkit and 5 others)
    Cherryblossom- Soft calico she-cat with light blue eyes (carrying Viperfang's kits)

Elders:
    Whiteear- Black she-cat with one white ear and green eyes (mother to Timberleaf)
    Russetfur- Russet tom with yellow eyes (father to Timberleaf)
    Crookedtail- Light grey tom with yellow eyes (tail is bent from a two-leg trap)

Last edited by Roseyred on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : O_O" Umm... Junglepaw is the mother and Silvermoon is the father... Silvermoon is a warrior)
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am

And here's a list of herbs for the medicine cat and apprentice:

ALDER
    Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

ALFALFA
    Used to prevent tooth decay.

ALOE VERA
    Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

ASH (TREE)
    New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.
    Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

BORAGE
    Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.
    Borage should never be used dried, only green.

BRAMBLE TWIGS
    Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

BURDOCK
    Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
    Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

CATNIP
    Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.

CELADINE
    Used to strenghten weak eyes.

CHAMOMILE
    Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

COBWEBS
    Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

COMFREY
    Used when healing broken bones

DEATHBERRY (DEADLY NIGHT SHADE)
    Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.
    This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

ECHINACIA
    Used to ease infection.

FEVER
    Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

HONEY
    Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

JUNIPER
    Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

LAVENDER
    Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat.
    Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

MARIGOLD
    Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
    Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

MOUSEBILE
    Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

POPPY (WILD)
    Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
    Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
    Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

TANSY
    Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.
    Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches.
    Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.
    Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

THYME
    Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

WATER MINT
    Used to help cure bellyaches.

WILLOW TREE
    Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.
    Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

YARROW
    Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.
    Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

YEW
    To make a cat vomit up poisons.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Okay yeah Starkit can. But I'll wait till later to accept him Wink

Sorry I was talking at the same time and said her right when I was typing. I should never multitask...

Last edited by Imperial Epsilon on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Who's her? If you mean Starkit...

Starkit is a boy.

(I added Silvermoon to the list and changed Junglepaw as the queen, Junglepaw is the mother Silvermoon is a warrior and her mate and father to Starkit and the five others, who will not be RPed)

Can we start yet...?
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 pm

((I'm lookin' for a Reservated Crush for Summerleaf, and also a brother/sister for her...suggestions?))
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Well Timberleaf isn't really a teenager so he isn't fit for crush/love with her. But maybe he can be Summerleafs brother. If it's okay with you.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Sure Very Happy
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 pm

(Oh. Sorry I switched them up^-^ Let us start...)

Spottednose could feel the soft grass and leaves rustle across her belly fur, she sun shine blotchy as it punched through the leafy canopy. Tensing her muscles she leaps through the air and lands on the mouse, ending it's life before it could let out a single squeak. "Got one," she mews, her voice muffled through the mouse in her mouth. She set the mouse down by Ivypaw. "Now you try," she told the apprentice. She perks her ears as a faint scuffling sound comes from a near tree's roots. "There's one by that tree over there," she whispers to Ivypaw, motioning over to it. "Remember, mice can feel you're vibrations when you step. You have to put all your weight in your haunches and step lightly."

Tigerpaw sighs with boredom and looks to his mentor. "Come on Silverheart. Ivypaw's learning how to hunt and I'm stuck here gathering moss," he complains loudly, his tail twitching. "Gathering moss teaches precision and patience. You have to be careful not to get any splinters of wood in the moss," she replies in her usual soft voice that seems to flow as naturally as a stream. Tigerpaw grumbles to himself and peels off another slice of green moss.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Ivypaw nodded slightly and did as she was told. The wind whistled through her fur. She slowly sneaked over to the where the mouse was sitting. Her eyes narrowed as she closed in on her prey. She lept onto the mouse, hearing its final squeak in this world. She sunk her teeth into its neck and brought it over to Spottednose. "I think it almost heard me." She said. "I saw it perk its head up." She added in looking at the mouse.

Timberleaf sat outside his den. He looked up at the sky watching a wee cloud go by. He blinked then headed back into his den to check up on his supplies. He noticed he was short on a few things. He breathed heavily then headed back out to the opening of the den.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Starkit saw another kit. Obviously an older one, meaning he had the advantages in a fight, if it came to that point. Starkit scrunched his nose up, lowers his ears, lifted his tail, and hissed. Like the elders had done. Like the warriors had done. The kit snarled. "I'm gonna make you wish you hadn't stole my mouse, Twinkle Toes." The kit sneered, circling Starkit. Starkit forgot to turn and circle with him. A painful strike in his back, between his shoulders. Starkit yowled. The other kit had bitten deeply into him. "Meew!" Starkit cried, injured and dying.

Summerleaf heard a mew. She lifted her ears and glanced towards a kit. Another bigger kit had his fangs wedged into the smaller kits' shoulderblades. Summerleaf knew she had to do something. She ran at full speed and pried to kit away from the tiny kit. "Starkit, you a'right?" She whispered. The older kit named Brackenpaw hung helplessly by the scruff of his fur. "Why would you bite Starkit, Brackenpaw?" Summerleaf scolded, clicking her tongue dimissivley and letting the kit run off. "Just stay away from Brackenpaw, yeah?" Summerleaf said.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Timberleaf heart mews and headed over to see his sister and Starkit talking. Starkit was bleeding in between his shoulders. "What happened here?" He asked. "You should have known not to do that, especially since Brackenkit is bigger than you." He added in while talking to the kit. "Do you think you can make it to my den so I can fix up that wound?" He asked.

Last edited by Imperial Epsilon on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Starkit looked up weakly. His head was shaking. "M-Maybe. I-I think so." He stuttered. Blood stained his fur. He stood up. The pain was bad. He felt a ripped tendon hanging loosely. He fell to the ground.

Summerleaf lowered her ears. Tears were welling in her eyes. "I-I hope it's not too bad. Kit bites are especially nasty...and Brackenpaw had a mild case of White Cough." She whispered. Summerleaf caught him and picked him up. "Lesh gorh." She said between stretchy fur.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Timberleaf nodded and padded over to his den. Looking through his supplies he found Burdock leaves and roots. He took the herbs and walked over to Starkit. He chewed up the leaves and applied it to the wounds, he let it sit for a moment and chewed up the roots and applied it after. "There to speed up healing, and draw infection away." He said. "Starkit you can either stay here or go back out, it's your choice."He said to the kit. "You don't seem like you'll be getting any disease soon." He added in looking at the kit. Then he looked up at Summerleaf. "Do what you want with him. If anything else occurs let me know as soon as you can."
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 pm

(If it was another kit he would be called Brackenkit, not paw.)

"You did very good for your first try," Spottednose praises, smiling at her apprentice. "We're going to have to go to another spot to hunt though. The other prey would have heard the mouse's warning squeak," she adds, burying the two mice by a tree root to pick up later. "Let's go by the Great Sycamore," she suggests. "I can give you some tips on squirrels and climbing."

Tigerpaw gathers the moss he collected in a ball and then follows Silverheart back to camp. As he walks into camp he sees a couple cats crowded around together. He gives his moss ball to his mentor. "I'm gonna go see what's going on," he told Silverheart as he was running away. He heard her say something about cleaning out the elder's den and just waved his tail at her in recognizion. "What happened here?" he asks as he took in the situation.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Ivypaw nodded and smiled at her mentor. "Alright." She said flicking her tail in the direction of where the Sycamore was. She let Spottednose lead the way.

Timberleaf looked at Tigerpaw, and answered his question. "Starkit here got into a fight with Brackenkit." He said. "Got bitten right in between the shoulder blades." He added in looking at the kit. "The fight was...unnecessary, but it happened." He added in as a small side comment.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 am

Summerleaf looked at the sad kit. He looked like he was in a bunch of pain. She nuzzled him lightly. "It's gonna be a'right, yeah?" Summerleaf whispered into his ear.

Starkit purred. "Yeah." He replied.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Spottednose held out her tail to stop Ivypaw. She could see a squirrel lurking around the roots of the Sycamore. She motioned to it with her muzzle and let Ivypaw go past her.

Tigerpaw was about to say something when he heard Crookedtail yowl at him. "I thought you were supposed to clean out our moss." Tigerpaw grumbled at the elder before mewing a goodbye to the cats and going over to the elders den.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 am