RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

Animorphs 2nd generation

zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Animorphs 2nd generation

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 am

(Sorry if you feel I'm copying your RP from EA Chu tongue )

Long ago the yeerks - vicious small parasites - came to our planet. They took over thousands, maybe millions of human brains but were soon driven off by the Animorphs. Our parents. Some died in the fight for freedome. The ones who survived, made a family but were soon destroyed by yeerk crusaders. Only their children survived.

So this is a roleplay with the ancestors of the original animorphs. The Yeerks have risen again. They have grown stronger and are taking over people's brains faster. The second generation of Animorphs MUST drive them off. Before it's too late..

Rules:
    1. Keep romance low. This isn't a love story.
    2. There' no limit on how gory it can be (make it bloody Twisted Evil )
    3. No GM, MS or GS.

Form:

Name:
    Morphs: (if any. If not an Animorph, delete this)
    Nothlit?: (trapped in a morph. Yes or no)
    Species: (human, andalite, controller etc)
    Personality: (optional)
    History: (parents, how he/she found out he/she could morph, etc)
    Other?:
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty My forms

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 am

Name: Sally Horston

Morphs: Only a dog (shepherd) and a goldfish.

Nothlit?: No

Species: Human (animorph)

Personality: Shy, but generally happy. She's very loud and outgoing when around friends but shy when it's the first time she's around them. The rest will be RP'ed.

History: She found out she could morph about a month ago. She was petting her german shepherd Bones and thought about how it would feel to be a dog. When she realised that fur was sprouting all over her skin, she was first frightened, but then thought it was awesome. She don't know any other Animorphs yet but is frinds with Kalxir. She saw his ship crash in the forest and rushed over to help him.

Other?: I can't really think of anything.

----------------------------------

Name: Kalxir-Thejryxis-Xarthor

Morphs: Has got quite a lot. Got the power to morph approx. two years ago.

Species: Andalite

Personality: Very protecting. He's a real fighter and is sometimes a bit too brave. The rest will be RP'ed

History: Crashed on Earth on his first mission about two months ago and has been here since.

Other: Is lagging on his left hind leg due to the crash.

Last edited by zodiac-tiger on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Re: Animorphs 2nd generation

Post  Axolotl Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Name: Anais-Multid-Elixir
    Morphs: Anais has alot of morphs, and one human morph.
    Nothlit?: No,
    Species: Andalite.
    Personality: Anais is very caring and quiet, she only knows a few human words, not as many as she wants.
    History: Anais' parents were murdered by Visser Three, and she has lived alone for most of her life. She was always able to morph..
    Other?: Anais' front leg is broken, and a metallic brace is on it.

Name: Tridgeon (TRID GEEE OHN)
    Morphs: Tridgeon is the first Hork-Badgiir to not be Controlled, and she has morphing techno.
    Species: Hork-Bajiir
    Personality: ...
    History: ...

zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:42 pm

(We will start tommorow. I have to go to bed now Wink )
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #1

Post  zodiac-tiger Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 am

<Hello, Kalxir? Are you there?>

Sally trotted through the forest in her dog form, searching for the spaceship.

<Sally, is that you?>

<Who else should it be?> She could smell him now. He was in his usual Andalite form.

Sally barked. <There you are>.

She turned back into human.

<Please don't look. It's embarassing.> Sally still hadn't learned how to morph clothes, but Kalxir had a blanket, she could borrow.

''Are you allright, Kal, '' she asked.

<Can't you hear it? You should have stayed in the morph longer. Someone's coming.>
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 am

Anais was morphed into a hawk. She swooped into the sky. <Kalxir, Sally. Controllers, and lots of them are approaching. Get battle morphs. I'll be back.> She yelled in thought speak to the two. She lifted her flank feathers and turned, and swooped to the Gardens. "Hrafash grafrash Andalite!" She heard a Hork-Bajiir warrior call out. And then she looked down the barrel of a gun. BAM.

Tridgeon heard gunfire, and she smelled gunsmoke. She ran into a Controller. A bloody lump of feathers laid on the ground. She twitched. "Morph backss. MORPH BACKSS!" She said, after killing the Controllers.

Anais was in total darkness. She heard Tridgeon, screaming, "Morph back!" She morphed back. Anais turned into an Andalite.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #2

Post  zodiac-tiger Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 am

''But I don't have a battle morph, '' Sally said worried

<Just turn into a dog. It's stronger than your human form. I'll keep the controllers away from you untill you have morphed.>

Sally did as Kalxir said. He shot repeatedly at the Hork-Bajir controllers and Taxxons but there kept coming more and more of them.

<I'm almost there> she said. Her mouth was already morphed so she couldn't speak regular speak anymore.

<I can't hold them any longer> Kalxir thought-speaked. Suddently a Hork-Bajir controller jumped on him from behind and burrowed the blade of his left wrist into Kalxir's shoulder.

''If andalite move, hork-bajir grraf, '' the hork-bajir said. No translation was needed.

<Why don't you just kill me?> the andalite warrior said.

''Andalite thirrm Visser Two. Visser Two talk to andalite.''
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Anais awoke. She dusted off a coating of pine needles and jumped up. Leveled her blade. Ready to attack the Hork Bajiir, who was on Kalxirs' throat. She tackled the Hork Bajiir, throwing him off of Kalxir. <Run. I got this handled.> She told Kalxir. <Tell the others to back away.> She felt sharp pain in her back as the Hork Bajiir stabbed the tail blade into her back. Anais snarled and beheaded the Bajiir. She morphed into a hawk, and flew home. <Everyone, back away!> She yelped.

zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #3

Post  zodiac-tiger Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 am

Sally saw what happened, stunned by the brutality of the controllers. It was her first fight ever.

She fled, with her tail between her legs. If she could cry, she would but her dogbody wasn't built to show emotions.

As they came out of the forest, Sally morphed back to human and began crying.

''How can they do that, '' Sally sobbed and buried her head in Kalxir's blue soft fur.

<The Yeerks are cruel, ruthless creatures. They miss the feeling called compassion.>

''I... I need go home, '' Sally said and blushed, embarassed of how emotional she had reacted. She rose and started walking, when she realized, she was naked.

''Uuhm, you don't still... have that blanket? ''

<No. We fled so fast that I forgot it. I'm sure they have destroyed every evidence of that I have been there.>

''Oh... I guess I will just have to morph again. ''

<Watch the time when you morph. Don't stay in a morph for more than two hours. Never.>

''Ok. '' She morphed back to dog.

<Come back tommorrow. Then we will find you a battlemorph.>
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am

((Can we at least have 'little' crushes?))

Anais sighed in thought speak. She hated the Controllers. Kalxir didn't even say thanks. After all; she just saved him the hassle and pain of becoming an involintary Yeerk. <We need to go home now, guys.> She sighed. Anais kind of liked Kalxir. If she got out of this alive she would tell him.

Tridgeon was in a dog form. She whined and limped a short ways. All she could see was a red sheet of pain. She barked. <Guys...I'm hurt.> Tridgeon cried out.

Anais heard. <Come. Tridgeon is hurt!>
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #4

Post  zodiac-tiger Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 am

(Crushes are allowed and there can be a little romance. I just wrote to make sure this didn't turn into a love story)

Kalxir ran after Anais. If Tridgeon was hurt, it could be fatal and ruin the whole mission.

<Thank you, by the way> he said as he galloped past Anais. He really like her but love was a weakness and he didn't want the Yeerks to get an advantage.

He did his best to control his emotions but couldn't help loving Sally as a sister. He didn't know Anais that good yet, so he tried to keep her out of his heart.

<Are you ok? Can you morph back?> Kalxir asked Tridgeon.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Tridgeon couldn't respond. Her breaths shortened. She wouldn't live through this. Tridgeon coughed up some blood, and fell. Her breathing nearly stopped. Her hearts' beats quickened. <Where's my dad?> She whispered, to Anais.

Anais stared in stark horror. <He's not here.> She replied shakily.

Tridgeon smiled weakly. <Neither am I.> Tridgeon whispered. And then she died.

zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #5

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:09 am

<No... Tridgeon?! NO! You can't be dead!!>

Kalxir laid down and took the grotesque reptile in his hands. He wanted to cry but no tears would come to his eyes.

He hugged the lifeless body of Tridgeon for a couple of minutes, then rose.

<This means war...>

(Haha, drama. It couldn't be better Chu Twisted Evil )
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:45 pm

(( Razz ))

Anais was near tears. She heard the word war, and turned. She was about to say there was another key to unlocking the Yeerks' secrets and loyalty, but she realized there was no other way other than force. <I will fight.> She said. Anais missed Tridgeon. They were best friends.

zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #6

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:22 pm

(Maybe, now that you only have one character, you could perhaps make an animorph Razz just a sugestion Wink )

Kalxir wasn't thinking straight. This was what he had feared would happen.

<If we go after them now, we can reach and finish them. I will NOT let them walk unpunished around!>

He set off and started running.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Anais caught up to him quickly. <Should we take the Kandrona rays away from them, Kalxir?> Anais asked, her tail limp and low in sadness and shock. <I hate those Yeerks! I HATE THEM!> She screamed, bursting into fury and beheading a tree with her lightning-quick tail, still running beside Kalxir. She didn't have time to think.

Name: Isaac
    Morphs: A bunch of scattered morphs.
    Nothlit?: No.
    Species: Human
    Personality: Isaac is tue quiet, almost-emo, gothic, dark, black-loving, non-mainstream, bipolar geek one of the Animorphs.
    History: None.
    Other?: None.

Isaac was on his feet. He had fallen from his tree, where he had been drawing a nest of Bluejays. He banged his fist against the pine needles, then propped himself up. He didn't even brush off the needles, he just picked up his pencil and drawing book, shoved them into a light backpack, geared up, then followed a trail of what he thought might be the Others'. Isaac continued to follow the trail, and then he met a Hork Bajiir. The controller Bajiir wasn't facing him, and seemed to be watching out for something/one. Isaac crept past him and followed a different trail, which led him to the Animorphs. "Hey, guys." He said calmly.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #7

Post  zodiac-tiger Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 am

Name: Thomas
    Morphs: A few random animals. Both wild and tame.
    Nothlit?: No.
    Species: Human
    Personality: Thomas is the only word that can describe him. You'll find out.
    History: Met an andalite who gave him the power to morph, a little like in the books.
    Other?: No, not really.

Kalxir ran faster then ever had. The trees and bushes flew past him but he didn't notice. The only thing on his mind was 'kill'.
    <Kadrona rays. Hah! We will take them from their dirty claws and shoot them before they have seen us.>

-----------------------------------------------------

''Hey, Isaac. You have something right... there, '' Tommy said and pointed all over Isaac's body.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 am

Isaac grinned, and brushed off the needles. "I know. I was out cold." He said.

Anais looked at him funny. <Kandrona Rays are what give Yeerks their nutrition.> Anais said, her muscles pounding and running.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Animorphs 2nd generation Empty Post #8

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:39 am

(Oops Embarassed I have only read the first three and a half books, so sorry if I say something weird that doesn't really make sense)

Kalxir ignored her and slowed down a bit.

<Look. They're right over there> Kalxir said and pointed at a clearing, still trotting.

--------------------

''Hey, can you hear that? It sounds like someone's running, '' Tommy said.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Isaac heard it too. "Hm..." He murmered. Isaac saw a shriveled-up, bleeding body. He picked it up. "No...NO WAY!" He yelled, tears running down his cheeks. "Dude. Tridgedon. She's she's dead."
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Isaac heard it too. "Hm..." He murmered. Isaac saw a shriveled-up, bleeding body. He picked it up. "No...NO WAY!" He yelled, tears running down his cheeks. "Dude. Tridgedon. She's she's dead."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 am