RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

The Cats' Meow

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

The Cats' Meow Empty The Cats' Meow

Post  Axolotl Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:58 pm

((Okay, so I was watching Puss In Boots. And I decided to make something similiar to that.))

In the fairytale village of San Arigato,
    a outlaw by the name of Dennis Sharpfang lives.
    His destiny is not that of evil; but of good.
    For Dennis Sharpfang will take an incredible journey
    through the world of love, life, and death.

Name: Dennis Sharpfang
    Looks: He looks similiar to Puss.

CHAPTER ONE: Cat Got Your Tongue?

In a comfortable hut, a smelly fat man sleeps. He is comfortable, obviously dreaming of comfortable objects. SHING. The door opens in a threatening but silent manner. A cat slips in. The cat has auburn fur and shining green eyes. He looks around, and finds the object of his tresspassing. "Meow?" The man's cat has awoken. She looks into his eyes as the tom is about to steal the object... "Hola, senorita." The cat meows, giving the man's cat a wink, before scooping up the object and running off into the sunset.

Dennis Sharpfang walked into the Glitterbox. A club. His kind of scenerio. A Wanted Poster was pinned to a wood stand with a knife. On it: a handsome diablo with green eyes and a fiery pelt. Dennis Sharpfang's heart beated, but he swallowed the fear and walked up to the counter. A toothless man scowled and commented, "Hah, the kitty cat want a glass of milk?" Dennis gave the man no eye contact, no reply. He had no time for the silly fights. He reached the counter and took a seat. "A glass of leche, please." He cooly ordered. The barman took one look and snorted, but said nothing. He walked away stiffly, and came back with the milk.

Dennis slipped down from the counter, and he lapped at the milk as he left. A man tried to stab him. He beheaded the man before he even neared him. A gasp came from the crowd. Dennis ignored it, and slipped out of the Glitterbox. Suddenly, he saw a female stray. She smiled, and lifted her paw. Clutched between her gloves was his hat. "Me-ow." Dennis purred, and jumped onto the roof with her. He grabbed the hand with the hat. She put the hat on his head, then led him into a loving dance.

"Wow, you're quite the catch, my dear." Dennis purred. The female put her face close to his. "No time for sweet-talk, sugar lips." She taunted. "Ho ho. Well, anyhow. My name is Dennis Sharpfang, and you, my dear?" "Kat. Kat Sharpfang." She replied, kissing him before running away into the dark.