RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

3 posters

...I have decided.

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

...I have decided. Empty Re: ...I have decided.

Post  Axolotl Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Ah.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm with Zodi. I kickbox myself...and it really helps get the anger out.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:53 am

I think you could need to abreact on something. Maybe start to some kind of sport where you can hit and scream all you want. Something like kickboxing or karate... I don't know. Wish I could be there and help you.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 am

We went for a walk yesterday. My brother and my dad and me. My brother ended up scream-crying into my ears. Danggit. I wish I had a forest.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 am

Try to go for a walk and get some fresh air Smile it always help me. When I'm sad or angry I go up to a special place I have in the forest, where I climb trees, yell and sing and just sit and listen to the little stream. Now I don't know if you live in a city, but going for a walk is always good Smile
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

...I have decided. Empty ...I have decided.

Post  Axolotl Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 pm

I have decided to give up all creativity and mayhaps joy. I disagree with my *ahem* more serious side on this one. I want to be creative, but in RL my ideas end up with my mother sending me storming to my room, my brother screaming or crying, "She hit me!" and my father yelling full blast to either of us; me or my brother. I wish I never was born with ADHD. It just maked things harder. I hate being uncreative and serious, I'd rather have a blast instead. But I might have to give up all the emotions. Might even have to give up laughing and smiling all together. I can't live like this anymore. One day I will blow up and destroy everyone. The pressure building up in my heart...ooh. Sometimes I think I just need to scream out all my anger, to refresh myself anew...to be STILL creative. Maybe I should do that. Hah, like I'd find a place where my mother wouldn't murder me if I did scream it all out... and what if I wasn't satisfied?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:12 am