RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

Dream Come True

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Dream Come True Empty Dream Come True

Post  Axolotl Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Dreams were never known to come true, especially not for the group of three ninjas. They all have specific dreams, and for some of them, it is going to be VERY hard to master the control.

Name// Neon Frost. "Ne-Chan"
    Depiction: Neon is very outgoing and would be the first to raise her hand in any classroom. She is full-blooded German, with blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. She despises Nilan, who secretly loves her to hell and back.
    Dream: Neon wants nothing more than to have an alleyship with Nilan, and also be a famous pianist.

Name: Nilan Qioutou
    Depiction: This guy is very shy but usually acts outstanding in front of people he knows.
    Dream: Painter, and marrying Neon.

Name: Tiryuto Sesan "Tiro"
    Depiction: Tir is usually the calm, organized one, who keeps both Neon and Nilan half-civilized. She also tries to create a barricade between Neon and Nilan, since they are both archenemies and will stop at nothing to begin a fight with one another.
    Dream: For her family to be alright and win the lottery, since they need the money. And for N-Chan and Nil Channel to calm down and maybe even settle together.

Chapter One-

NILAN POV

I watched as Neon's lips moved to form a word; addressed to none other than yours truely. The word was suddenly spit out from her mouth, and as it was hurled at me, the meaning, the definition- it hurt. It never EVER hurt when she said something other to me. But I had broke, and I was fucking tired of her assitude. "Wh-what did you just say?" I choked out, curling my fingers into a deadly fist. "I-I said, 'you are a prick'." She defiantly muttered, glaring at me and swinging from her toes to her heels in a swaying pattern. I couldn't say another word. I stormed away and made sure to push Neon. She stuttered to find a word, knowing I'd broken. She'd broke me. I raced to my room and slammed the door in her face, and locked it. No effort to open it, though. I grinned a little bit, thinking of her beautiful face. And then the lips hit me; those rounded lips forming some more words, words that she'd said plenty of times before, words I knew shouldn't have hurt me- but I had broke. I couldn't stop repeating it to myself; it was horrible. I fell to sleep as soon as I flopped upon my cushy bed. The last thing I heard and saw was Neon coming into my room. I murmured something like, I want to marry somebody who doesn't cuss with me.

NEON POV

He slammed the door in my face; and that is when I knew this damn shit had to stop. I was getting tired of it as much as he was; but I hadn't been the one getting offended by any of it. Sure, he called me a hamster pants, sure, he hit me, sure, it was violent, but never did any of it hurt me. It was just sparring, and Turotuyo said we'd grow out of it. Sometime I wonder if that girl has even grown out of it, either. And there she was now, holding onto my shoulder firmly and looking into my eyes. "Get off me." I hissed at her, pushing her away from me angrily. Her innocent face turned into a blushing anger and dissapointment. Turotuyo started to say something. I slammed the door, and laid on my side on the bed.

-------------------------------------------------------

NILAN POV

I woke up to see Turotuyo's face in mine. She was too close for comfort, and I blushed and screamed loudly. She yelped, pushed my face into the floor, and started to run. I nearly pissed myself. I could feel the hotness of her breath on my face, still. "Oh my god-" I murmured, pulling myself up from the wooden ground. I saw the ghostly pale figure of Neon, who slid from behind Turo. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?" She whispered silently. Wow. She hadn't cussed at me. "Wh-what do you mean?!" I grumbled, looking into her sad eyes. "You wanted to settle down with somebody who liked you, somebody who wouldn't cuss at you?" She bowed her head at me. "N-no." We had never talked about such romance before. Neon came closer and bent before me, smiling brilliantly and coming closer, blushing. "You wanted somebody nice?" She continued as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Somebody trustworthy?" Her voice had slightly lightened, and she came near, waiting to kiss me, wanting me to break the barrier. I broke it, and, hell, am I wrong to've. 'Oh my god- did Turo do this?!' I thought in the back of my head, but I was too busy kissing the love of my life to give a fuck.

Last edited by Axolotl on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Dream Come True Empty Re: Dream Come True

Post  Axolotl Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:36 pm

lol!

I'm editing this a bit.