RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight Empty Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight

Post  Axolotl Sat May 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Meet Destiny Snow-Burn, who can only be described in a short storylet-

A girl walks towards you. Her skin is inhuman, pale white like snow. Her eyes are the lightest and most beautiful blue you've ever seen. Her hair is wonderful as well, brown with neon-green streaks. The brown is more of a beach-bleached tan. She is wearing a neon muscle shirt with a picture of a cat's skeleton head. Her name is Destiny, her nickname Burn. Her jeans a size too tight, showing off her beautiful shape. Destiny Snow-Burn. She is somewhat tall, about a 5'2 easy.

Destiny Snow= *sigh* Hey everyone.

Lawliet= Pssh, like you really wanna be here.

Sabertooth= Oh, don't be a put-down, Lawli.

Cupcake= Yeeees, be a putdown. Twisted Evil

Sanii= Wah. Who's the "Destiny" everyone's talking about? *lifts brow to the pale girl*

Lucia= She's the new Bender everyone's been talkin' about, Sanii.

Oh, she's a fire and icebender, too.

And also, meet Bree Rose Starlight.

A wispy tree of a girl sitting on a bench caught your eye. Her eyes where the color of te reddest rubies when sunlight burns through them. She is literally about 6"4, and has the bend to bend to get under doors. The girl's hair was short and brown, but not ugly and choppy like most short-haired girls. She is one of the most beautiful girls. Somewhat.

Bree Rose= Heya, everyone.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight Empty Re: Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu May 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi Destiny and Snow!! I also have a human char (well kinda human).. I have a drawing somewhere but I think it's gone so I willdescribe him instead:

A young boy, about fourteen or fifteen years old, steps out of the misty forest. The first thing you notice is that the only thiing he's wearing is a pair of skinny, reddish brown pants. His ears are long and big, a bit like them of a horse and he has a nervous look on his face. As he comes closer, you see that you were wrong. He isn't wearing pants. He don't need to. His legs are long and furry, and look like the hindlegs of a horse. His long dark brown tail flicks back and forth as he tip-toes his way through the mist. His ice blue eyes shine brilliantly as they meet yours and he sends a welcoming, yet shy, smile. His name is Nikolas. He's a sileni.

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight Empty Re: Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight

Post  Axolotl Sat May 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Destiny Snow-Burn: *is somewhat in awe by the ice-blue eyes of the figure, and more by the horse's legs on the boy, but so far her interest doesn't fade, meaning you might get on her better side* Why, hello there! *Destiny puts on her bad-a$$ look and smiles half-heartedly to the new-comer*

Bree Rose-Starlight: *rolls eyes at Destiny's welcome and rushes over quickly and happily to the new-comer* Oh, hi there! You're a sileni, right? My, those are so nice. You seem nice. I like you. Wanna be friends? *the girl purrs her words, alluring and sensual without trying to be so*

Destiny Snow-Burn: *grabs Bree by the back of her shirt and drags her away before replacing her spot, still having her bad-a$$ look* Mkay, so, the thing about Bree Rose is ta' not get on any sides of her at all. No good sides, no lover sides, no hating sides. Just leave her to perish in the depths of h$ll. Mwahahaha! *widens her beautiful crystal blue eyes* Oh, I'm sorry for cursing, but it's kinda my bad a$$ way. I hope you understand, sileni. What's our name? I'm Destiny Snow-Burn. Nice to meet you-?. *holds out a hand and smiles half-heartedly and more sensually than Bree*
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sun May 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Bree Rose-Starlight: *narrows her eyes and puffs small black balls of smoke congested with fire from her mouth, grumbling and mumbliung* I was just tryin' to be freaking nice, Des.

Destiny Snow-Burn: *gives a icy look to Bree* Back the heck off, Bre. *leans to Bree and whispers in her ear* I know you're boy-crazy too. Well, he's MINE.

Me: Woah, woah, WOAH. First of all, the FRIEND meets the new-comer first. And second of all, even though you guys are boy-crazy; it doesn't matter because who knows? Maybe he has a girlfriend already or somethin'? *lifts a brow and removes both girls into their enclosures* Phew.

Anyways, good-day Nikolas! *smiles and grins* How ya doin', hun?
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 pm

"Uum... Hi," he says and tries to smile. "And thanks for welcoming me (I think). And sorry to bother you but I'm not really looking for a girlfriend."

Destiny Snow-Burn and Bree Rose Starlight Dscn0210
    (Lookie what I made! Very Happy )
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri May 25, 2012 12:12 pm

(Ok, let's kinda make this into a roleplay?)

Destiny nodded to Bree in a silent conversation, her brown hair falling perfectly to her hips, her skin as pale as untouched snow, and Destiny's light blue eyes shone as well in a look of anticipation. "Umm, ok." She murmured in deep thought.

Bree's red eyes burned like blood at first Nikolas, then Destiny. Not with anger, but with interest and bewilderment instead. She had grown her hair out, and it was auburn and fell to the middle of her back. She gave a crisp smile to the other girl and Nikolas, then her eyes fell upon Sanii.

Sanii's eyes were green with a peculiar hint of pink and red, her skin pale as Des's, and her hair was swirling and black, yet a new deep depth of black that had never been seen before.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Nikolas must admit that the girls were beautiful. He just didn't want to break their hearts, so he couldn't come together with any of them. After a few moments of silence he raised his head and said: "Can't we play a game or something? I'm bored."
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri May 25, 2012 3:34 pm

I stepped forward first. "Of course." I said with a wise, beautiful smile playing across my naturally-red lips. "What would you like to play, Nikolas?"

Destiny stepped forward next, her blue eyes burning like water does when it's boiling over something quite scorching. "I haven't the faintest idea what we should play, everyone. It's all up to Nikolas and Bree."

Bree stepped forward shyly, and, seeming to float six inches above the ground on invisible wings, she flickered a smile and thought.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri May 25, 2012 3:39 pm

My eyes flickered to the floating, inhuman Bree. My expression changed from gay to horror-filled, and I began shaking. "What the hel-heck?" I whispered dryly, seeming to be sucked of any moisture I had had before seeing Bree like this.

Bree's eyes glimmered and shined red, and tears ran down her cheeks. Except those tears were red. Then she swooped towards Destiny, cornering her and snarled, revealing new, shining white fangs.

Destiny screamed and thrashed as the vampiric entitity tried to keep her still to sink it's fangs deep into her pearly neck and feast upon the satin-red of her blood, which matched the creature's transfixing but strangely endearing eyes fixated upon the shaking, pale girl. "Miiiiiine." The monster drawled with a voice that was thick with emotion. "M-Mine..." The voice moaned in a more human-like tone, and then the monster was gone and replaced by Bree, who fell limply and weakly to the floor, unconscious.

"B-Bree?" Destiny whispered, holding the girl in her arms like it was the last thing that made sense to her.

Bree awoke to find herself in the comforting arms of Destiny. "Des.. I feel so weak. What happened to me? I blacked out after I saw a blinding white light.. and now I'm throbbing sore. What happened to me?!" Bree gasped, panting like she had ran a marathon six times.

I approached the two and put a comfortingly warm hand against Bree's forehead. "She's ice cold!" I mumbled with awe.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 pm

(Let's CHAT :3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 am