RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

I Used To Know

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

I Used To Know Empty I Used To Know

Post  Axolotl Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm

The boots sloshing against the rainy cement weren't mine. Some otherwordly human moved amongst my physical form. Someone controlled me, in less poetic words. I struggled in my rightful mind, but it felt so peaceful for someone else to take control of me. Did this entity mean true bad ill, or was it as peaceful as I felt? I soon fell into a deep sleep, unaware of the controlling entity inside or around me. 'Do whatever you want, ghost.' I snorted in contempt in my mind before sinking into the pools of sleep.

I awoke to find myself hanging. Hanging from a high and uncomfortable post of some sort as I dangled helplessly in defeat and suspense. The beautiful world of a forest hung below me, but I knew it would turn scarred with my blood stains if I fell from whatever I hung from. I tried to scream, yet to no avail. I didn't want to struggle in case whatever hung me tore or broke or ripped or etc,. "Help. Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp." I gasped, as if I had run out of breath. I coughed, and blood fell down to the world. Something was wrong with me, and I was sure I felt something crawl up my pant leg and disappear from my touch-and-feel sensories. I felt like giving up, and a tear fell from my eye as I struggled, didn't care if I fell to my untimely demise. I was only fourteen. Oh, speaking of me, let's begin a flash back.

I was born with brown hair which converted to fiery red. I guess I never tanned because I was always white as snow. My eyes were a particular green-brown-blue that usually converted between all three. But today my eyes were blue.

That sucked. Well, can't have it all, right? I probably sound terrible to you, to make you yak if you saw me. That's what this girl at my school said: "Ew, I'm gonna yak, this chick is so hideous! Get that monster out of my face, and make sure she dies if I see her again!". I thought she was teasing when she said that, to test her territories. And of course I learned not to show a weakness, so I simply shrugged and said, "I don't care whatcha say, it won't be me down. Go ahead and be a jerk now, because one day you'll be hanging off a cliff, and I'll save you,". I laughed at that, since I was the one hanging off a flippin' cliff. I have to tell you now, I like the way I look. I have a best friend named Kranyet. His name is from Germany or some shizzle. He looks cute, by my standards,(imagine the guy with the bandage and spiky hair like on this theme, except blonde hair, red glasses, a warm touch to tan but not too tan skin, and light blue eyes, skinny, and no bandage.) Oh, how I missed Kranyet, and my mama, and daddy, and my little brother Jason. Jason was also cute by little girl's standards, and he was litteraly RICH with little girls his age. Young love; so naive and stupid but beautiful. Who said stupid things couldn't have a magical touch to 'em? Now that I had time to slow down before I fell to demise, I could think. Finally I decided I wouldn't die today, and I swerved backwards, and grabbed quickly onto the post I was on. Then I balanced on it with my feet and finally pounced onto the ground. I kissed the dirt, rubbed it on my face. Now I needed to find some replenishing water and healing foods. I picked some berries and picked up a woven basket. They still needed to be washed. Then I weaved a cup tightly into a drinking glass. Then I heard a stream of water, and followed it's alluring sound. I reached my destination. Water, flowing crystal purple lengths. I didn't give a goddamn flying rodent's rear end if that water was purple. I needed a damn drink. I slurped it up.

I coughed and threw up. "No," I whispered, but I hadn't talked for a long while.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:47 am