RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

Transperent

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Transperent Empty Transperent

Post  Axolotl Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 pm

The last thing I remember was resting my throbbing, swimming head against a ancient oak tree. The grass was slowly sweeping, and I could hear it. I remember clutching my sides in agony, but it was faint agony, as if it was only temporary. As if it'd leave. I felt myself cough, I felt the hot spurt of blood against my clothes, sticking it automatically to my skin. The remnants of my skin. "Damn it-" I remember myself choking out. I never thought my last word would be such vulgar ones. And then I felt my heart beat a long, loud note. And then I tried to gasp for air, but nothing happened. I just lay there, struggling against the end of my life, trying to get up, trying to do something. But nothing came. And so I died.

I woke, or rather I flew out of my body as a spirit. Milky tears squirmed their way out of my teardrop eyes as I saw my pale face below me, on the grass, hair sprawled out. This was how it'd end, huh? I don't even know how I got there, or how I got killed. All I know is I was wounded. Badly. "Sarah?" I heard my dad call from the yard. My body was in a secluded dark spot, but blood wormed its way out of the dark spot, glistening in the sun. My dad ran to it, then jumped into the shadows. He saw my body, and screamed a hair-raising yelp. "SARAH!" And then he grabbed my body, held it, cradled it, crying. My mother wasn't here, and never would be. I would meet her up in heaven.

Right?

Last edited by Axolotl on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Transperent Empty Re: Transperent

Post  zodiac-tiger Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 am

PATUUUUU LAUGHT SNASNISNAS,ASPA???
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Transperent Empty Re: Transperent