RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

More Things Than Less // A Jaguar's Roleplay

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

More Things Than Less // A Jaguar's Roleplay Empty More Things Than Less // A Jaguar's Roleplay

Post  Axolotl Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 pm

A snarl. Claws slide out. Silently.
    Three liquid steps. A twitch of the skinny tail.
    A swivel of the ear. Blink, blink.
    Suddenly, a light roar bursts into swiveled ears.
    The jaguar attacks, bursting from it's liquid pelt into a complete killer one.
    A sudden flash of fangs against the glinting moonlight sends the jaguar against a tree.
    "No more," The cat whispers in a hoarse voice. Crimson shines from the chest of the cat.
    A gigantic panther slowly falls into a rhythm-like snarl, sitting beside on bony
    haunches. "No more what, Tawnystar? No more life? I can grant you that, dear." The
    night-black panther's claws glint once in the moonlight, and the jaguar suddenly bites.
    Bites as hard as iron-hard jaws can bite. And then she hears a satisfying shatter, as
    well as a yowl of deep pain as the midnight-colored panther's leg is shattered.
    "No more of this, Ravenpaw. No more of THIS." And then she stands, and gives a snarl. The black panther leaves. The young Clawclan leader slowly limps herself and
    returns to her camp, before collapsing. "She doesn't look good," Flamepaw murmured gently. "Will she die?" Chestnutpaw gasped, licking his sister's still face. "Starclan knows, Chestnut. Starclan knows."

Name // Tawny Star
    Gender // Fem
    Look // A beautiful specimen of pure-bred jaguar, with tawny fur, black spots and stripes amongst white stockings, muzzle, and stomach. Green eyes that glint in night, as well as a long scar along her chestfur, parted to reveal it.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am