RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

The Minecraft Chronicles (Copied From The One Made On EA)

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

The Minecraft Chronicles (Copied From The One Made On EA) Empty The Minecraft Chronicles (Copied From The One Made On EA)

Post  Axolotl Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 am

Hi, the story you will be reviewing is meant to show you how strange and somewhat "awful"/"terrifying" the video block-game Minecraft would be if it was truly happening in real, true, not-on-a-computer life. http://minecraft.net/ some may say it's "awesome" if it was in real life, but for the people I'd asked in this same real-life told me it'd be the worst possible thing. I forgot to mention what would happen in a "real-life" zombie apocalypse, and, if that, in fact, would be worse than a Creeper apocalypse. No, it would not.

Name // Aries N/E
    Gender // ♂
    Age // 20.
    Personality // This tall man/boy is a loner, with a blank look splashed upon his otherwise vivid features whenever somebody chatters at him. He never talks; or rather, never talks in front of anybody else. Nobody can convince him to say but a peep of words, such as wisps of "yeah"s, or "uh-huh"s. As said before, he is very silent, and very anti-social. Could somebody, in fact, a certain somebody change this behavior, and maybe, even turn him into a social, happy, fun-loving, smiling, laughing, grinning, speaking man? Let us find out. Read below, readers. READ BELOW.
    Pet's Name(s) // Roman, and Dyrdre.
    Pet's Species // Drydre ♂ is a pure-bred Gray Wolf/Canis Lupus, with the delightfully glistening streaks of silvery moonlight-colored fur on his back, a rather bushy tail, as he is also a miniature quarter Red Fox/Vulpes Vulpes, with beautifully shining of eyes, one aquamarine-like, and one ruby red. Roman ♀ is a highly poisonous Western Diamondback/Rattlesnake/]Crotalus atrox, with several jewel-like scales, with a few bland mud-colored ones, and two poisonous fangs that drip with ruby-red venom. Her eyes are green.
    Partners/Companions // Besides his pets (READ ABOVE, PUH-LEESE), he hasn't ever had a true companion/human being besides him sometimes.
    Looks/Description // Aries is six foot eight exactly, with mud-brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. If there were more people around, he'd be "famous with the ladies", bronze skin and a seven-eight-nine-wait-I-lost-count pack.

Name // Jules Breyn
    Gender // ♀
    Age // 19.
    Personality // Jules used to be a proper woman, but she's let her hair down, and let leaves drift into her hair, let it be tangled. She has a red shock of hair. She is a regularly social person, but has nobody to do it with, so she's eventually gone a bit crazy, and now talks to her pet, Lupe. But she is civilized, and searches every day for a person to love... or find.
    Pet's Name(s) // Lupe ♂.
    Pet's Species // Lupe is a large husky dog, with multicolored eyes of a pale green and a cloudy blue. He is abnormally white and silver, with some patches of black on his belly, underfur, and legs.
    Looks/Description // This woman is beautiful, with long red hair. She's as tall as Aries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aries

I had nothing to do, nothing to say. Why waste precious breath? I didn't. I held a pick-axe, and rather didn't let go. I lugged around a bronze chest, so that way I could hold whatever supplies otherwise. I'd been attacked before, by these huge monsters with four legs and a pale green face. They jump on you, hold you down, try to implode on you. Never, EVER, have I let them jump on me. Nobody let them, anyways. Roman and Dyrdre always protected me. Such loyal pets, they are. And will always be, even if they die tomorrow, or within the next hour. I have a house made of clumps of dirt. It is actually pretty durable, compared to other houses. I wonder if I'd ever find another human being... "YARP!" A yelp brought a jolt of fear that twisted knots in my stomach. I jumped up from my bed, and opened the door, holding a sword. It was metal, trusty. But not good enough for much survival. A green monster was holding down my dog. Dyrdre. "NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled, trying to scare the thing away. My dog yelped more as the beast swelled and made a hissing sound, telling us that it was soon to be imploded. I realized what I had to do- either it was me or my wolf. I pushed the creature away, and then I heard the implosion sound. I thought I was dead.

Jules

I found 'em. It was a fox-wolf, and a man. About my age. He was cute. But I couldn't care less. I slammed the Creeper away from him, and it flew into a spurting hissy fit, before imploding. As the dust cleared, I saw the guy just laying there, closing his eyes, breathing. "Um, sir?" I mumbled, poking him with the edge of my sword. He opened his eyes. They were really brilliant. "Um, yeah. I pushed that creeper outa the way." I nodded my head to the side the carcass lay. He looked from the monster to me. He studied me. "Yeah. Thanks." I knew his type, so lonely. Whatever. "Yeah, ok? Bye." I turned away, with Lupe at my heels. Dyrdre yarped to Lupe, and he turned and nodded his head, before continuing to follow me. Suddenly, a hand was upon my shoulder. "Wait." I turned. He was nearly a inch less closer to me than before. "Yep?" I murmured, trying to hide the swell of emotions. "Um. Thanks. Sorry. I don't speak-a lot. I don't speak a lot." He gave a pearly smile. I nodded. "Yep." I mumbled, before trying to walk away, out of his warm grasp. "Bye." He murmured, before letting me go. I felt his eyes bearing holes in my neck. "Do you want to come with me?" I felt myself hoarsely ask, as I stopped and just stood there with my back turned. Lupe sat. "Yes, yes I do." He finally stated. The boy finally grabbed his pets. A sizable snake, and a wolf-fox. Maybe Lupe and the wolf-fox could be friends. "Come, then. Before the creepers gang up on us."