RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

Givin' Hell ( Evil Lover Story )

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Givin' Hell ( Evil Lover Story ) Empty Givin' Hell ( Evil Lover Story )

Post  Axolotl Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Name - Azalia Mone
    Species - Human
    Gender - Female
    Age - 16
    Looks - http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sad+anime+girl&id=4E22ACC984968ED5A5A75CCEBB53C82752CEDB4F&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=4E22ACC984968ED5A5A75CCEBB53C82752CEDB4F&selectedIndex=0
    Theme Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGVGove7IsI
    Status - The victim

Name - Soken Viroyuki
    Species - Evil Lover
    Age - 18
    Looks - http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=evil+anime+boy&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=evil+anime+boy&sc=8-11&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=E13B677F976D4CC2ABD84883942AC449B838106C&selectedIndex=0
    Theme Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2rtlmRBemw
    Status - The killer

Name - Sake Curry
    Species - True Lover
    Age - 17
    Looks - http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=anime+boy&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=anime+boy&sc=8-8&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=9FB30F1ADC0FDDA674461BF1D69858011CF705CC&selectedIndex=41
    Theme Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW0k-DH-IVI
    Status - The savior

"Oh, but you chose me, right?" His smile increased, becoming a Cheshire's grin without fangs. "Y-yes.." I felt his hot breath traveling around my neck, and I yelped when he suddenly bit down onto my neck, sweat caking every inch of my skin. I wanted to push the douche away. I wanted to kick him. But his touch was hypnotic. He held me by the shoulders, a grasp so tight and claustrophobic. My back hit the brick wall, and I felt him empowering me. "Pl-please stop, Soken!" I didn't want this, this wasn't what I had in mind. He lifted his head, showing that same smile. "Oh? But I thought this is what you wanted.." His long finger grazed across my lips. "Attention..." He inched closer to me, his lips slowly touching mine. And then all my resistance flooded away.

. . . . . . .

I woke. I was in his house. I sighed, and propped myself up with an elbow. I was naked, in a bed, with him. I must've fainted, or fell asleep, or something. Whatever. I looked around for my clothes, seeing them in a trash can. I pulled them out. Every inch of clothing was torn or ripped. "Damn it-" I growled, and I cried. I slipped on the pants and shirt. I barely had any coverage. From the corner of my eye I saw him sleeping, the blankets covering every other part of his beautiful body. I sighed, and took a shirt from his closet. It was grey, and sort of baggy. But I guess it'd do. I opened the bedroom door, closed it. I left a note saying, 'Sorry, I need to do some shopping'. Seems legit, right? I closed the door behind me, and looked to see a sleeping Bone in front of me. He was a German Shepherd, a gigantic beast with bright red eyes. I jumped past him, and he yelped, biting my ankles angrily. I growled and kicked him, a large lash from my bare foot. He yelped and scratched at the bedroom door. It might've woken him up, but I didn't give a shit. I ran like the wind. Thank god my house was only a block away. I rounded the corner and ran into somebody. The impact threw me into a fire hydrant, knocking my head against it. I yelped, and jumped up, rubbing my head. "S-sorry." I saw him stand- and I nearly melted. He was . . . beautiful. The rain made my hair meld to my head. I looked like something a cat drags in. I didn't give a shit either. "Hi." He said, giving a lopsided smile. It was cute. "H-" I started, but the reflect of what just happened burst over me. I don't know why I did it- but I ran to this guy, and I cried in his embracement. At first I thought he'd push me away, or gasp, but all he did was hold me. Hold me like my parents do- only this made my heart go crazy. Then I pulled away, tear streaking down my cheeks. He noticed my ripped clothes, and looked at me carefully. I blushed and covered myself. "D-do you want company? I mean- aren't you going somewhere?" The guy asked, smiling at me. I sighed and stood tall. "Yeah, sure." He gave a lopsided smile. It was cute. I blushed. I walked besides him. He grabbed for my hand and instead grabbed my ass. I yelped and moved away. "U-um... sorry." He looked down, not mentioning that he wanted to hold my hand, not touch my ass. "Mhm." I said in a sarcastic tone, angered already by what I thought was a inconsiderate little douche. I never know what's going to happen next time I'm around him, since he is so unmistakably unknown. He makes me blush when I'm around him, and I hid my warm face against the picket fence as we walked. He must think I'm a fucking retard. I can't believe it, I never thought I'd be the one going all crazy fangirl. He told me, "You know, there is never going to be another relationship like this."

Last edited by Axolotl on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Givin' Hell ( Evil Lover Story ) Empty Re: Givin' Hell ( Evil Lover Story )

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:12 pm

I like this one! Smile I did something like this a while ago. But it's never been shared.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:00 am