RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

The Dreaded V-Day.

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

The Dreaded V-Day. Empty The Dreaded V-Day.

Post  Axolotl Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Whenever the fuck I did this . I am seriously in the worst state of agony - blackened bags underneath my eyes, a pit of despair twirling around in my stomach, and - worst of all, the frizziest hair I've ever encountered. All because of a simple holiday, a devilish holiday - Valentine's Day. I mean, what if I was to seep my secretive 'crush' out to a certain friend, and what if they were to tell that crush?! What would I do, then?

4/ 10 / 13 . Well, I survived the abomination-esque holiday dubbed Valentine's Day. No prancing, just stupid ol' 7th grade in its finest hour, with a 'party' (dumb ol' arts and crafts including using those scratching tools to reveal 'cool' patterns underneath the black stuff that makes me sneeze and my throat lightly swell.) And, of course, Valentine's. I didn't say who made the special card for my crush, I just wrote, 'secret admirer' like several other kids've done pastly. So, yeah. Not that bad at all - and, first steps first, at least I got to announce my crush. Even though it is still a mystery.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

The Dreaded V-Day. Empty Re: The Dreaded V-Day.

Post  Axolotl Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 am

Wow, I just realized how much I say 'fuck'. O.O

is that why you guys dont come here anymore.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 am