RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

...I know this is a bit much to ask.

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

...I know this is a bit much to ask. Empty Re: ...I know this is a bit much to ask.

Post  Axolotl Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 am

Truely, yes.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

...I know this is a bit much to ask. Empty Re: ...I know this is a bit much to ask.

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:04 pm

I remember Timby. I wasn't a member who was allowed to post, but I did read the sheet that went down.

It's a lot calmer now.
    --
    The thing is, you didn't do anything wrong. I mean, before you made the accounts just to reply (that was a little out of hand. But, that isn't the subject). You already deleted your accounts and just had that one. It wasn't only you being rude.

*sigh*
    --------------
    "I just can't take dat stuff." What do you mean by that? Like, the rudeness of the others? Or....
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:05 pm

I was one of the ones being rude. But I just can't take dat stuff. I am acting a bit like how Timbala used to act.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 pm

They're aware.

But some of the people on there were very rude, I wanted to say something. But didn't want to start a fight. :/
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

...I know this is a bit much to ask. Empty ...I know this is a bit much to ask.

Post  Axolotl Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm

But could one of you tell the mods that I deleted my Em account? Cuz I got tired of that stuff. Tell 'em that I'll miss all of them. But at the same time, I won't.

Oh, and:

http://s1074.beta.photobucket.com/user/the_fox_girl1/media/Capture_20130218_1_zps86697e21.mp4.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 am