RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

Dakota: Book One: Season One: Spring

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Dakota: Book One: Season One: Spring Empty Dakota: Book One: Season One: Spring

Post  Axolotl Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Day One

I sighed as I entered the Jutsu Dojo. There were only two peope there, Asoka-San, my Sensai, and some strange man who wore a Zoot Suit and a matching fedora. The suit was bright red and as obnoxious as the man appeared to be. (He wasn't technically a man, he was about my age of 13-14.) I waltzed in, wearing my Jutsu uniform. I bowed to my Sensai. "Hello, Asuko-San and-" I gestured for somebody to tell me the other man's name. The boy winked at me, and bowed, saying in a dramatic voice, "My name's Tanner." I sighed again, and rolled my eyes. "I'm Dakota, nice to meet you, Tanner." As I reached out to shake his hand, he pulled my arm and threw me across the room. I screamed as I flew, and afterwards I was shaken, but not harmed. "Kayuto Nashumi!" He yelled, and Asuko was in bindings of Jutsu-Magicka. "This'll show you who the real Jusu Sensai should be!" I got so mad, and so I jumped up from the pile of rubble that was where I'd been thrown. I coughed, then threw up, suffering from a concussion. "N-NAJIME MAYUKI!" I shouted, and I was temporarily healed by the power of Magicka. "You might be a high level, Tanner; but I am even higher!" I was suddenly pinned down, and we were face-to-face. I screamed, and struggled as he looked me in the eyes coldly. Asuko-San suddenly burst out of his bindings, and grabed Tanner by the collar of his suit, pulling him off me. I stood, rubbing my neck shyly. "What were you doing, Dakota!" I heard him yelling at me as his grasp tightens around the collar. "I-I'm sorry, Sensai, I-" Asuko's mouth pulled taut, and I knew better than to speak some more. "And you-" Asoka became even more furious, and pinned Tanner to the wall. "You have huge audacity, my friend." Tanner seemingly took that as a praise, and chuckled happily. "And that is going to be the end of you someday." The boy immediatley wiped the smile off of his face, and pushed Asoka away, walking towards me. Asoka-San expected Tanner to apologize, or whatever. I knew what he might be going after, instead. "U-um." I yelped as me and him were face-to-face, his caramel eyes soft instead of icy as they had been before. "I'm sorry, Dakota. Hey, maybe we could go to Daisy's for a shake or malt or something sometime, okay?" Tanner didn't wait for a reply, he just left the Academy. I stood, open mouthed. "You really should think about his offer, Dakota." I turned to see him grinning wisely, obviously wanting to make a flipping fan fiction about me and Tanner! I had barely met this dweeb, and I couldn't dream of DATING the dude. I glared at him in awe, not knowing why he'd want me to do this; unless it was for revenge. He gave me a wink and wandered off to play his World Of Warcraft or whatever that jerk does with his freedom time. I growled, stomping away with my bag full of items in case I got lost. I grazed my fingers across the length of the Iphone in my bag, just to make sure it didn't get lost, or it didn't ring. "I have got to get a new teacher." I grumbled, but I didn't mean it. I loved Asoka-San like a father, because I didn't have one. My mother was the only person I had left that cared about me, since my older brother didn't give a dang either. He was going to turn out like how my father had supposedly turned out; a slob, with no money, and no dependence on himself. Only on others, namely his wife, who did nothing but praise him in glory and passion, only to get a shove away or a rude chuckle. I couldn't worry about that now; I wanted to go see Nikoshee, my best friend and academy mate. I started to walk faster, towards our secluded spot where we made our conversations flourish and grow. I saw him, with his beauty, his black hair flowing over his shoulders and ending at his sensitive backbone, his eyes glistening with admiration and happiness to see me once again. "Hello again, Dakota-Chan." He smiled, baring his bright white teeth. He was sitting on a log, and he patted his hand next to the spot beside him. There was our bear fur blanket that protected us from the sharpness of the splinters. "Hey, Nikoshee." I muttered, as I sat down and thought about what Sensai wanted me to do. "I-I have to tell you something, Dakota." He inched closer to me, and I smiled, thinking of this as a friendly way of saying, you are cool, or, I love you, buddy, sorta thing. "I also needed to tell you something, go ahead first, though." I ushered quietly. "No, you." He ushered back, giggling. "Fine, Sensai wants me to date this guy, he thinks I'll learn to love." Nikoshee stood angrily, and started to walk away. "Wh-what?! Nikoshee!" I yelped, grabbing him by the shoulder. He wheeled around on his heels, and kissed me on the mouth. This is what I'd fantasized and hungered for; Nikoshee's lips on mine. Finally-finally... He pulled away, and there were tears in his eyes. "Is that really what you want, Dakota?" I heard him grumble, his voice breaking with emotion. He trudged away quickly, wiping his face from the tears of rejectedness. I knelt to the ground, weeping and crying. "You don't have to be with me, ya know." At first I didn't recognize the voice, as it seemed to be unfamiliar to me; but then it became clear who it was; Tanner. He wore the same suit, the same fedora, but the suit was torn at the shoulders, and his eyes seemed to gleam with the darkness that signaled complete solitary and silence, because he could easily rape me. Or worse. "G-god, get away from me, you freak!" I teased, my eyes nervous and sweat lurching its way to form on my palms. "I don't want to, Dakota. I want to tell you something. I said that you don't have to be with me. That was your old man's bidding, not mine. I simply asked to go chill at Daisy's with you, not to date you!" He said matter-of-factly, approaching me with caution. "Hurh, I know, Tanner. I'm just so confused... after all, I did just meet you like a couple hours ago!" He grinned at me, and I swore I saw fangs. I gasped, shocked at the discovery, and began to back away slowly as he came nearer and nearer. But he was as beautiful and untouched as Nikoshee is. I slowly slid the phone out of my bag behind my back. I texted, help, having to remember where the letters were. I texted where I was, then slipped the phone away. Finally, my back hit the bushes, and I was trapped. He slightly breathed harder, blushing, grinning at me as he grabbed onto my neck finally. I expected to die; but he let his grab go, and kissed me harshly. I tried to get away, and finally I heard the scrabbling of a knife and my brother Irugwe was there. I never expected him to care, and this shocked me. "Get the hell away from her!" He roared at Tanner, baring his teeth AND his knife. Tanner laughed mockingly, and cast the same spell he had on Asuko, "Kayuto Nashumi!" He expected for my brother to be in Jutsu bindings; but nothing happened. My brother laughed again, mockingly, and something strange began to happen. I saw that my brother's eyes were stone-grey, that of Stone Eye's spawn, the mystical Jutsu god. "B-brother?" I gasped, as Tanner's hand left my back. I ran, as I heard a gutteral scream of pain, obviously from Tanner. I knew that he was going to die. I ran into my room, ignoring my mother rushing to me, and I slammed the door in her face. "D-Dakota, what's wrong?" She yelped, obviously surprised by my outburst. "I don't want to talk about it." I fell asleep until morning.

Day Two

"I want to know what happened, Dakota." I saw her eyes tearing up from last night's outburst. Irugwe gave me a look, and I knew he didn't want me saying shit about what had happened. "Nothing, it was a mood swing, mom." I lied, giving her the most serious face one could pull. "Fine," She grumbled, looking into my eyes. "but if there is anything you need to talk about, I'm your girl." She giggled at herself and pulled our dishes away to wash them. I grit my teeth at Irugwe, and sat up from my chair and got ready for the Academy. I tied on my robe extra tight, in case Tanner was there, and slipped on my pants. I opened the door, and started to walk out, before I felt my brother's hand grab me by the arm. "What do you want, Irugwe?!" I yelled at him, angry at him. "I-I wanted to give you this." He pulled a stone with a circle in the middle of it from his pocket, and dropped it into my bag. "It's good luck. If you look in it-" He stopped himself from saying something and looked down to his feet, and closed the door behind me. I walked into the Academy, and put my bag down. I bowed to my Sensai. Nikoshee and Livya were the only two here today. I scowled at Livya, but couldn't bring myself to look at Nikoshee. I could feel his eyes on the back of my head, burning holes into it. "Hello, Nikoshee!" Livya purred, rubbing her head against his shoulder, flirting. I wanted to kick her in the head so bad, to stop her from flirting with- my man? No. He isn't mine, and from what happened yesterday, probably wouldn't ever be. The concussion that Tanner had given me didn't hurt, and I realized that I'd been healed permanently but someone else. Sensai was looking straight at me. "Did you hook up with Tanner, Dakota?" He asked me, grinning at Nikoshee. "No! I hate that guy!" I didn't add that I loved Nikoshee. But I did. And I do. "Then who do you like, Dakota?" I heard Nikoshee grumble, and Livya was scoffing and grabbing onto his neck, trying to kiss him. I didn't say a word, but suddenly I turned around and Livya was on the ground with a big bruise on her face, and a busted lip. I stood above her, breathing heavily. "Don't touch him." I growled, not even looking at Nikoshee. I stormed out the door, clenching my fists angrily. I sat in our special place on the log, running my hands on the bear fur, sighing as tears fell from my eyes. "I love Nikoshee!" I yelled out into the air, not knowing that he might've been behind me. I pulled out the stone with the hole in it, and pressed my eyes against it. Everything was beautiful, the trees were a different color; everything was a color I'd never seen in a billion years. Not red, not brown, but something else. I turned to see Nikoshee-but he looked different. He had the same shape and colors, and wings and antlers, and hooves. I screamed, and dropped the stone. He was there, hugging me. I cried, holding onto Nikoshee. "I-I love you, Nikoshee!" I screamed it out, and kissed him. He pushed me away, and stood up subtly. "I-I don't want to do this!" I saw that tears were streaking down his cheeks. "Do what?! I just confessed something to you!" I screamed, walking away. "That wasn't a confession!" He growled, pushing me. I fell on the ground, and stood, brushing myself off. "You're right." He looked at me, hurt. "It isn't a damn confession! It's been something I've been telling you for years!" I ran to him, and looked into his eyes. "It's a reminder." I kissed him.. and he didn't let go. But this didn't feel right, and I immediatley pushed him away from me. "M-maybe this isn't either of those things you said." I growled, standing up. "I don't need a guy to make me happy, the only person who can improve my mood truely is myself!" I looked down to my shoes, confused. He was confused as I was, and his glare told me it was now or never. "I-I would be overjoyed to kiss you, but I have a duty strictly from my leader." I said, rejecting him. I started to walk away, but he grabbed me by the arm. It was almost night out, and I wanted to go home. I turned and lashed out at him with a free arm, bashing him cruelly on the nose. I grit my teeth as I felt his grip melt liquidly and I panted quickly. It was almost overbearing to hit somebody such as him, somebody I've known forever and ever. He melted and dropped to the ground weakly. "Leave m-me alone!" I stuttered, my eyes glaring deeply into his tear-filled ones. His head bowed down as he got him, and brushed aside his mess of black hair. "I never thought it would come to this." I heard him growl, but I was already running away from him. My boots clattered across the street, and I clutched the stone inhand. Stone Eyes, my brother, was waiting for me at the door. Mother cooked us a large dinner, and we ate graciously. Then I stomped up to my room with him, and closed the door behind us. "You are stone eyes?" I asked him, still panting from the experience with Nikoshee. "Yes, yes. I am. But I'm still your brother, your older brother. Irugwe." He giggled, and sat on my bed. I immediatley sat next to him. "I nearly got hurt by Nikoshee." I grumbled, and he stood, choking. "WHAT?" He snarled, and stood up higher. When he was fully up, he ran to my window. I swore I saw somebody out of window. It was Nikoshee, floating. No, wait. Ladder.

Day Three

I stood from my bed, holding a defensive stance. Stone Eyes Irugwe stood above me, and backed slowly away as I snapped awake. "Wake, sister." I narrowed my eyes and dropped my stance.

Last edited by Axolotl on Sun May 05, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 14 times in total
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Dakota: Book One: Season One: Spring Empty Re: Dakota: Book One: Season One: Spring

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Keep going! You're really improving! Very Happy
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Dakota: Book One: Season One: Spring Empty Re: Dakota: Book One: Season One: Spring

Post  Axolotl Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 am

Heh! Thanks! ^w^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:06 am