RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

3 posters

It's uh..pretty weird to think about.

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

It's uh..pretty weird to think about. Empty Re: It's uh..pretty weird to think about.

Post  Axolotl Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am

O o O

I have a bit of masks as well... like for when I'm talking to certain people or being certain places... I have one for when I'm with my family... one for with my classmates/in my school, and a lot of others, too.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

It's uh..pretty weird to think about. Empty Re: It's uh..pretty weird to think about.

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Me too dude. I got one for my family (a.k.a: the Good girl who doesn't do anything wrong), one for my "virgin minded" friends (eh, like they're very very reserved), I sorta have one for my bf, and my best friend I got a mask for too.

So I totally understand.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:08 pm

It's kinda like I have a lot of different masks that I wear. A couple for when I'm online, one when I'm with my boyfriend, one when I'm with the girl I have a crush on, one when I'm with my family, one when I meet new people, etc.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 am

I just think it's so weird to think about.

I sorta kinda wish they knew more about me, but then again.....

I don't ^-^
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 am

I know! I feel like no one really knows what I'm like besides my RL friends and Echey who I skype with often. I have a feeling everyone else thinks I'm emptyheaded ^^'
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

It's uh..pretty weird to think about. Empty It's uh..pretty weird to think about.

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:46 am

Personally, I think it's weird that the people of EA don't really know the true personality of me, or some other members. It's just a weird thing to think about.

Most of them know nothing about me, and I've known them for like three years.

Asfjkl, it's so weird.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 am