RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

ChickenSmoothies! ... And Such.

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

ChickenSmoothies! ... And Such.  Empty ChickenSmoothies! ... And Such.

Post  Axolotl Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Hello, everypersons! It's me, Axolotl. <:3. I is hurr to tell joo someting:

I AM OFFICIALLY TRADING ON CHICKENSMOOTHIE.COM!
    My username is:

Marieღ

so offer a trade. I have a lot of people's wishlist pets, so you might get some good things if you send me a trade or, better yet, a suggestion. Or, even BETTER, just send me your username below and I'll send YOU a trade. ;3.

I have forgotten some of your guys' usernames, so I might've offered you a trade randomly from a LOOOOOONG time ago on CS. I just took some usernames in my oldie's friend list and requested trades. If one of you guy's usernames has been asked for a trade recently from Marieღ, it's me and I loved your pets. :3. I love every pretty, sprakly, dark, bloody, creepy, gory, cutey, ANYTHINGY pet that is thrown my way, so, I trade wishlist pets and I keep getting pets. I try to play fair, giving the same amount of common pets or even rare pets the same number of common pets I want, and always rares for rares. I also like CS$ (hint hint), and WILL give all of the wishlist pets I have for some CS$ or a pet I am absolutely in love with. Believe me, I've done it before. :3.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=487188 < My profile. ;D.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/

^ Log-in or register or WHATEVAAAR and send me trades here!!!

~ Axolotl.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:05 pm