RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

Love Burns

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Love Burns Empty Love Burns

Post  Axolotl Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:14 pm

It was only a couple of months ago. I was walking into the forest, taking a stroll with my boyfriend, when we stumbled upon a strange-looking cave. We curiously descended, and as we did, it grew colder and colder until he wrapped his jacket aroung my body and wrapped a shoulder along with it. His breathing was shallow and came in short breaths of coldness, and I knew mine did, too. Finally, it was our last destination. And then I, Audrey Marie Murray, was transformed into a beast.The last thing I remember of my humanhood was screaming aloud at the top of my lungs as the flame flickered across my skin. There was no heat, but rather unimaginable coldness that could've disguised itself as flame, and did. I knew it was coldness because of the way it made my body convulse with shiver after shiver. The dragon who'd cast this all upon me was a lazy old creature who lived his life in miserability from doing bad things in his young past. He was the one who had cast this terribleness upon me. Now I shall never be able to be with my boyfriend... right?

AUDREY
    My first thought of my new form was, oh my... this is quite amazing! I stretched my wings out, pulling out the twenty-foot wingspan. My tail was like a lethal whip, my fangs even deadlier. I grinned brightly, and let out a tremendous roar of power. The elder looked my way, his eyes showing irritation. But he knew that he was no match for me; so he didn't try. I bore my teeth at him, and he jumped back. Then was my first decision= kill this elderly fool and steal his treasure and the strange creature that stood with water dripping from the small circles in his face which seemed to be eyes? Or let this ancient creature die by its own cause and risk losing reputation and perhaps even a mate...? I knew what I had to do. I rushed towards the other of my species, and ripped it to bits right in front of the small animal's eyes. It gave a horrible shriek, one that irritated me so much I grabbed the creature and began to squeeze it.

JOHN
    I watched as my beautiful girlfriend turned into a frosty dragon-beast. My eyes widened and I let the tears streak down my head. I would never see my Audrey again, the one I could hug and love. Suddenly, she let out a roar that shook the cave. Icicles fell. Then, suddenly, everything was hesitant. The elder dragon seemed to glare in annoyance at the younger dragon's youthful voice. Suddenly, she attacked. She tore the elder to bits, and I watched every drip of blood fall and every piece of flesh be torn smaller and smaller until everything was gone. I couldn't help but scream from the gory view. She turned my way, and snatched me up and began squeezing me. I was mere seconds from being shattered. I looked up into her eyes, and saw no reflection of myself like I once had when I had a girlfriend who I could hold and love. "St-stop-..." I whispered.

AUDREY
    I saw him stare into my eyes, which made me infuriated. I knew he was about to cave in. Then, suddenly, the creature spoke. He told me to stop. B-but... the voice. It-it sounded like... o-ow! My head throbbed, and I screamed. Suddenly, an icicle fell down, heading straight for my head....

MORE SHALL BE REVEALED LATER