RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

3 posters

Breakingnews

Poll

Do you think that this is real?

[ 1 ]
    Breakingnews I_vote_lcap33%Breakingnews I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Breakingnews I_vote_lcap0%Breakingnews I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Breakingnews Empty Re: Breakingnews

Post  Axolotl Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:32 am

LOL thx. Wink

ALIENS!
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am

Interesting theory you have Chu Smile And about the story: I really, really want to believe it but my brain wont let me Mad
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:34 pm

I fully entrust that this is an alien. Aliens have been known to have larger head cavaties with large, inhuman brains, large globe-like eyes, usually shining black in color, that don't reflect. Hence, when meeting an alien, they seem rather inhumane. They take samples of stock, wild animals, and even us from time to time. We are their genetic counterparts. They made Earth, then they mixed their DNA with that of their creation, creating semi-smart humanoids. Homo sapiens. The aliens seem to have been rather inhumane to the stocks of the early humans, and hence coffins were found filled with animal bones, such as cow, pig, and unknown creatures. The remains of the eyeball inside the right socket will show scientists more about these strange, highly over intelligent creatures. How amazing they are! I have known this for some time, hence I was kidnapped by some.

December 3rd, 2004
    I was sleeping. Suddenly I saw red, blazing lights flooding through my windows. I headed outside barefoot with my crappy old jacket on. Suddenly, I felt that my feet had left the ground. I was entered into a ship, fully awake. I saw strange, silver forms. I screamed, but I was silenced by a strange shot. When I awoke, I was underneath a tree in the middle of a snowy floor. I was cold. I was hungry. I was dizzy. I felt my temples. They were blazing hot, burning my fingers. But they felt very strange.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 am

I do beleive in stuff like this but I do not beleive this is an alien. I've never seen an alien and people are comparing it to the stereotypical alien. But I do beleive It's something unnatural. Ot non-human.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Breakingnews Empty Breakingnews

Post  zodiac-tiger Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 am

You are never gonna believe this guys! Some anthropologists (long word LoL) found a skeleton in the mountains. It's head was almost as big as its body and that was about 20 inches long! The eye cavities are also a lot bigger then them of a human.

Here's the link: http://www.americanmonsters.com/site/2011/11/alien-skeleton-found-in-peru/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 am