RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

4 posters

Fallen Angels

Roseyred
    Roseyred

Fallen Angels Empty Fallen Angels

Post  Roseyred Wed May 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Angels... We all know what they are. Humanoid creatures with great wings growing out of their backs. But what about the Fallen Angels. Those who where kicked out of the Overworld, called Heaven by mortals, and forced to live immortal lives on the Earth. They have to watch their loved ones die and turn to dust before their very eyes. They also have to deal with the always troublesome Underworlders, demonic creatures whose favorite snack and play toys are the Fallen.

Rules:
    As many characters as you can handle.
    No bickering!!
    Try to keep romance low.
    You should know the rest.

Human-
    Name:
    Personality: (optional)
    Love/Crush:
    Family?:
    Extra:
    Looks:

Fallen-
    Name:
    Personality: (optional)
    Love/Crush:
    Family?:
    Extra:
    Human looks:
    Angel looks:

Underworlders are just like... monsters and stuff so no form for them. You can kinda just make them up as the RP goes on^^
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Fallen Angels Empty Re: Fallen Angels

Post  Roseyred Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Human-
    Name: Christan Banner
    Personality: don't feel like it, you'll find out in RP
    Love/Crush: open
    Family?: a sister(open for someone!) and parents who don't show up in RP
    Extra: -
    Looks: Fallen Angels Manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-362-502

Fallen-
    Name: Axelle (doesn't bother with a last name)
    Age: Looks around 20. Doesn't know her actual age. She was one of the first "banished" and has been around since Greek and Roman times. In fact some of the Gods and Goddesses were inspired by her.
    Personality: Even through all her years of suffering... and stuff she remains with a cheery attitude about her. Often plays pranks on humans, making them think they are insane for seeing a chick with wingsXp, She hides her emotions in a hard shell beneath a mask of humor and fun.
    Love/Crush: open, though it would be kinda hard since her heart has been broken so many times
    Family?: none, her Angel family was never banished and passed away a long time ago
    Extra: -
    Human looks: Fallen Angels Anime_Girl_Brown_Hair_by_Star_Aurora
    Angel looks: basicly like her human form but with these wings Fallen Angels 122886
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu May 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi Rose! Nice to see ya ^^

Name: Rose
    Personality: To be RP'ed
    Love/Crush: Christan
    Family?: A mom (that won't show up in RP)
    Extra: Really has blue hair. She thinks it looks awesome
    Looks:
    Fallen Angels Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_sIofshcC8cgyxxo7QrTLVdr05RvvRzcaZ4xjLZB0TQR5cNtb

Name: Charon [kar-ron]
    Personality: To be RP'ed
    Love/Crush: None
    Family?: A sister that was kicked out with him but has dissapeared. He can't find her.
    Extra: Has searched for his sister for decades but needs help.
    Human looks:
    Fallen Angels Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLXdgkAlNhFny-bVc3ZBouum9alZtVd2P8JV44WIDh-L5cQbAG7A

Angel looks: Like human just with these wings:
    Fallen Angels Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSonGJsYeoT9zX0A6l4_Wn98TLA6Ky-L0jm27Sr-YfXUoAb8-bf8g

(The picture of that boy always makes me a bit sad Sad )

Last edited by zodiac-tiger on Fri May 25, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Fri May 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Yay!! Someone else.

Why does the picture make you sad?

And for Rose did you mean Christan as her Love/Crush instead of Axelle(since she's a girl and all)?
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Fri May 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Yes I meant Christan. I was... thinking of something else when I wrote XP

The pic makes me sad because it's a pic of the vampire traitor, Kurda Smahlt, who led the vampaneze into the mountain and kinda helped The War of the Scars on its way. The War of the Scars is what killed Mr. Crepsley and I really, really, really like Mr. Crepsley so that's why it makes me sad.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Fri May 25, 2012 2:48 pm

...I didn't understand any of that...
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Fri May 25, 2012 3:07 pm

You really need to read the books...

When can we start?
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm

(Hey, guys. Let's chat sometime today, I have a lot to update you guys on!)

Name: Dakota Wolfe
    Personality: To be roleplayed, y'all.
    Love/Crush: Nobody yet. (OPEN OPEN)
    Family?: None to be exposed recently.
    Extra: Nope.
    Human looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/cute%20anime%20boy/magicmanrune/flyable-heart-anime-bed-blush-boy-brown-eyes-brown-hair-cute-girl-inaba-yui-katsuragi-syo-love-ribbons-sexy-short-hair-skirt-thighhighs-600x.jpg?o=7 Except with blonde hair and more amethyst eyes.
    Angel looks: https://media.photobucket.com/image/beautiful%20owls/violetmoon6/EFECTS/Tyto%20alba%20species/Barn%20Owls/BOtreea.jpg?o=3 Those wings except with speckles of white and blood-red.

That's all for now for me.

Name: Mari-Alice N/A "Fang"
    Personality: Mari-Alice is a deception. With her long red hair and pale, snowy skin, she might be soft on the eyes, but there's a reason she was dubbed Fang. That reason is her obsession with biting, and because of it she's more a tiger or lion in her movements, agile, deadly, killing.
    Love/Crush: None.
    Family?: She scared them all away. Her father and mother live in California, and her little brother might as well have been dead, probably killed by the feral dogs that stalk the wild.
    Extra: Her teeth are extra EXTRA sharp, like the fangs of a lion, and her other teeth are sharp too. Some suspect she used a file, and a few paranormal few think she was born myseriously with them.
    Human Looks: A red-head with snow-white skin and eyes like shining amethysts (purple).
    Angel Looks: The same as her human side but with wings that are streaked with blood-like stains.

Last edited by Sanii on Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat May 26, 2012 12:31 am

Great, I was afraid you wouldn't join, Chu Very Happy I think we can start soon Smile
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 am

Yaaaay!

We should chat soon, tooo.

Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Sat May 26, 2012 12:47 pm

(Yay! Let us start!)

Axelle's feet hung off the edge of the skyscraper, kicking back and forth playfully. She gazed down at all the humans bustling about on the ground. They looked like puny insects from up here. Sighing she unfurled her wings, the dark blue wings seeming to appear out of thin air. Getting up she leaped off of the building, not really caring who saw her as she used the rising air currents to her advantage.

Christan shuffled through the trails of the park, hands in his pockets and headphones in his ears. It was one of the lesser known parks so it wasn't as hustle and bustle as they usually are. He took out his iPod as a terrible song started to play and looked through his playlist for a better one.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sat May 26, 2012 6:12 pm

(Check my form(s), because I made another one.)

A girl crouched atop a skyskraper. She crouched like a feral animal does, afraid and alert. A black, torn leather jacket covered her. Nobody knew if there was any other articles of clothing under that jacket. Nobody probably would know. The boots on her feet had enough buckles and studs to cover the human body at least half-ways. "Must find help. Sanity. Sanity." The girl whispered in a hoarse, afraid voice. "Help me!" She screamed out, before falling unconscious.

Dakota Wolfe was a myserious character. The ladies loved him, the dudes were jealous, and Dakota didn't give a damn. They could lunge to kiss him or punch him if they wanted, he wouldn't care. Too much on his detective intellect's mind for that. And then he saw the girl pass out. She had a black jacket, and Dakota couldn't help looking up it to find jeans and a T-shirt. Her boots were those of gangster's, coated with something that looked like blood and something that looked like urine. No matter. This girl needed help. She might have brain damage from passing out like that on a cement roof.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Fallen Angels Empty #1

Post  zodiac-tiger Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

Charon spread his wings and lifted off the ground. It was blowing quite heavily and the air currents were pushing him wildly to the sides and he enjoyed it. Charon let the wind lift him a little higher before he made a dive down and landed in a little, rather unknown park. He looked around and saw a boy looking at his iPod. "Hello," he said and walked up to him, his wings now invisible.
    -------
    Rose looked up and saw a huge bird riding the currents. Only, something didn't look right. The shape of the body was... different than other birds. As it turned, she saw it... or her. Rose couldn't believe her eyes, and just as she had seen it, it was over. It looked like a regular bird now. She was sure she had seen it, she just couldn't - or wouldn't - believe it.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sun May 27, 2012 7:58 am

(I hope Epsy isn't late for anything! Sorry for being M.I.A for a while. Outside stuffs have been very busy.)
    Human-
    Name: Kitsune(or 'Kit')(Can she be Christians sister?)
    Personality: To be Rp'ed
    Love/Crush:not yet
    Family?: Christian maybe for a brother?
    Extra:idk
    Looks:Fallen Angels Brownhair
    ----------
    Fallen-
    Name: Omega Decreaux
    Personality:To be Rp'ed
    Love/Crush:not yet
    Family?:Not that he knows of
    Extra:not really
    Human looks:Fallen Angels Fanart
    Angel looks:Fallen Angels 45525_1261746965383_full
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Sun May 27, 2012 11:33 am

(Yay! Another person! And Kit and Christan can be siblings^^)

Christan looked up as he saw a blond haired boy coming his way. The boy said something but he couldn't hear it over the blaring of his iPod. "Sorry. What was that?" Christan asked, taking out the headphones from his ears.

Axelle did a few twirls in the air, enjoying the feeling of the wind through her hair, before leveling out and staring below her. Nobody saw her of course. They were all too absorbed into their own lives. She was about to dive lower to the ground and freak out some people when a screech echoed through the air. Something slammed into Axelle's back and she was sent tumbling through the air, pain flaring through her body as more things landed on her and slashed her with unrelenting claws.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sun May 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Dakota raised a brow at the girl. She was a pretty 'un. No, no, no. Mustn't think of her in that way. "Umm, hello?" He said in a frightened voice as the girl opened her eyes. They were amethyst-colored, and they watched him like an animal watches it's prey.

Mari-Alice awoke to a boy standing above her. She was afraid, and angry. "What you do to me?!" She snarled, standing up and throwing a painful punch to the boy's jaw.

"Urgh!" Dakota grunted as the girl punched him in the jaw. Pain flooded over him. "I didn't do nothing to you. I found you this way.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Fallen Angels Empty #2

Post  zodiac-tiger Mon May 28, 2012 5:43 am

"Oh, I just said hello," Charon answered. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away, awkwardly. "What's your name?" He knew how lame a question it was but the easiest way to make friends was to just start talking.
    -----------
    Rose looked up at the sky, terrified, as the creatures attacked what didn't look at all like an animal anymore. She was on her way home but forgot all about it and ran after the creatures. Rose had no plan, no idea of what to do but she hoped she could help. She yelled at the creatures hoping to distract them and leave the other one alone.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 am

(Phew sorry for no reply. Busy day yesterday.)

Omega sat atop of a monument in the city, his black wings down by his side. Fixing his glasses he looked down on everyone below him, and he was surprised no one has spotted him yet. He stretched his wings and flew deciding to get away from everyone.
    ---
    Kit said goodbye to her boss and walked out of the store in which she worked. She put her hands in her pockets and put up her hood. She sang quietly but tried to look around for her brother. He was probably out somewhere listening to his iPod. She just shrugged and looked toward the sky.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Mon May 28, 2012 10:54 am

Axelle felt herself falling as more creatures landed on her wings, tearing out feathers that fluttered to the ground. She grabbed the creatures and threw them off of her but they just darted back, seeming unfazed by her flailing kicks and punches. Suddenly they all flew off and a knot formed in Axelle's stomach as she figured out why. Turning around to face the ground zooming toward her she tried to spread out her wings but she had lost too many feathers. Curling up into a ball with her wings flat against her back she fell into a tree, the branches leaving scrapes and bruises all over body as she tumbled through them and finally thudded against the ground.

"Christan," he answered, putting his iPod away. "What about you?" he asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Mon May 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Rose rushed to the tree where the creature had landed. "He - hello?" she said, her voice only a whisper. All her feelings were fighting in her but at last the curiosity took over. She took a good grip in one of the branches and started climbing. "Are you all right?" she said, a bit louder this time.
    --------------
    "My name is Charon," he said and crossed his arms over his chest. "What are you doing in this part of the forest? Not many people come here."
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Mari-Alice felt the urge to bite the boy now. Fange, they'd called her. They had also called her insane. Lunatic. Moron. Stupid. Insane. How she'd hated those names. But now that she thought about it, she'd been mean to 'them'. Maybe she could be nice to this person, and he wouldn't call her 'moron'! Mari-Alice walked over to the cringing boy, and smiled welcomly.

Dakota grumbled and finally set his jaw back together (somewhat). Then he saw the insane girl standing over him, smiling. She had fangs like a shark, and they made him uneasy. Of course, he was already uneasy under the girl's presence, since she attacked him. "What do YOU want?" He snapped. Then he realized he sounded rude, and what if she attacked again? "I-I mean, umm-hello." He grumbled, catching himself.

Mari-Alice grinned. "I Mari-Alice. Who you?" She whispered in her cave-man grammar. She smiled again, gnashing her teeth a few times.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Omega saw a fellow fall down into a tree, from this far of a distance she looked like a bird. But he knew what she was. He spread his wings and bolted in her direction. As he got to the tree he saw another person. He just stopped and looked at the two. Then he edged closer to the fallen girl, not caring about his wings. He moved some hair out of her face. "Are you alright? You took a horrible fall back there." He said taking her in his arms and bringing her to the foot of the tree.
    --
    Kit found her bike where it was supposed to be and got on. She began to ride out of the crowded place. She found a small dirt road and she happily started to go faster and smell the air around her. As she picked up speed her front wheel hit a rock and she flew forward. With a scream she fell to the ground. She hit her head but sat up. Rubbing her head she looked at her wrecked bike. "Damn inertia." She said deciding to just sit there.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

"That is exactly why I'm here. Practically empty," Christan answered, looking around at the empty park. "I get so many headaches from all the noise in the busy parts of the city. Nice to get away from it all."

Axelle groaned and rubbed her head. "I can't believe I let a swarm of puny Underworlders suprise me like that," she growled, looking through the leaves at the now-empty sky. "Figures they'd run off." She then just noticed the guy she was leaning against and took a step away from him, putting her hand on the tree to keep from falling. She took in his black wings and then suddenly remember hers. "Oh ****," she swore when she saw the raggedy wings on her back, streaked with scarlet and missing feathers. "It'll be forever before I can fly again." Her pains were forgotten, anger replacing them as she looked to the sky again for the creatures that she already knew were gone.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Tue May 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Omega looked at her wings. "Geez, that looks rough." He said. "I wish I had supplies to get it healed up. I might have something." He said to her. But he found nothing. His wings stretched out, he looked at the tree remembering the other girl. "Hey, are you still there?" He asked giving a small smile. Then he turned his attention back to the fallen angel in front of him. "It will heal in time, don't you worry." He said. Fixing his glasses he examined the wings further, just to check.
    --
    Kit laughed and staggered standing up. She wiped dirt from her face. Grabbing her s***** bike she headed back onto the road. She kicked the rock and limped away heading back out of the forest.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 am

"What are you?" Rose asked, afraid that it might turn out to be something even worse than the creatures that had just dissapeared. Her voice was no more than a wisper. The adrenalin was pumping through her veins and she grabbed the branches a bit harder in an attempt to stop shaking. "Is she all right?" He eyes fell at the fallen angel and her, now not so brilliant, wings.
    ------------
    "I agree," Charon said. "Wanna go for a walk and talk a bit?" He smiled and turned around to follow the path deeper in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:06 am