RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

4 posters

Fallen Angels

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Fallen Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen Angels

Post  Axolotl Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 am

Mari-Alyce began to cry. "No. Don't leave me, Dakota." She cried, running and jumping into his arms. He fell on his back, Mari in his arms.

Mari grinned cockily as Dakota held her in his arms, more out of defense then love.

"Agh!" Dakota screamed, throwing her off the building accidentally, then unfurling his wings and wrapping them around her as they fell together.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 am

"Yeah. I'll be fine," Axelle replied to the two strangers, picking up one of her feathers off the ground forlornly. She then looked up at the girl in the branches. Human. "That might be a problem," she thought aloud, stretching out her wings as best she could and starting to pick out the leaves and twigs that had gotten stuck in them. "I'm Axelle by the way."

"Sure," Christan agreed, walking after Charon into the trees. He hoped this wasn't some mugger scam. "So, have any family?" he asked lamely, not really knowing what else to talk about.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Wed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm

"I - I'm Rose," Rose stammered. She sensed that they would do her no harm and decided that she might as well help the... whatever she was. "Can I help with anything?" Rose asked, her voice low and a bit shaky.
    --------------
    "Uum, yeah... Yes I have. A big one," Charon lied. What could he else say? That he and his sister were kicked out of heaven and wandered around on earth, trying to find each other and survive the attacks of creatures sent from hell? That wouldn't work. "I live at my own in the city but my family meet in the holidays. What about you?"
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Omega looked at the human. "Problem...yeah." He said. He turned to Axelle "I'm Omega. Nice to meet you Axelle and Rose." He said nodding to the two. He looked at Rose. "Now what are we going to do about you?" He asked.
    --
    Kit found another road and decided to leave her bike at the opening, she finally got that peaceful walk that she wanted. She happily limped smelling the fresh air and enjoying some beautiful scenery. She heard very faint voices in the distance.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

"Yeah you can help by coming down here and helping me pick out the stuff in my wings. They get really painful when things get wedged between the feathers," Axelle said to Rose. As her adrenaline wore off many scrapes and bruises made themselves present. Sighing she ripped off a strip of cloth from the bottom of her shirt and wrapped it around a particularly bad looking cut on her hand. She then looked up at Omega. "She'll probably be just fine. It's not like anybody's going to believe her anyway. People with wings are kinda hard to believe unless you're either a religion freak or video game geek."

"Average family. Mom, Dad, annoying sister," Christan replied, sticking his hands in his pockets. "I'm looking for a place of my own right now but haven't come up with any luck."
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 pm

Rose moved closer to the girl, Axelle, and started picking sticks and leaves out of her wings. "Are you... angels," she asked and continued picking out stuff. "I won't tell anyone. I promise."
    ---
    Charon was temped to ask Cristan if he wanted to live with him but it was too dangerous. For boh of them. "What kind of place were you thinking of? An apartment?" He stopped and leaned against a tree, hands in pockets.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 am

Omega went over and stared to pick out stuff from her wings. He looked up at Rose, he fixed his glasses and turned his attention back to the wings. "Yes, we are. But we're fallen angels. Outcasts..." He said trailing off. He noticed a large piece of a tree branch in the wing, he pulled it out. "Sorry if that hurt."
    --
    Kit found a nice large rock to lie down on. She perched atop of it and fell asleep. What a wonderful way to take a nap, despite the fact her bed is a rock.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:20 pm

(Where's Chu?)

"See, she won't tell anyone," Axelle said to Omega, flapping her wings and bouncing away from the two. "That's good enough," she told them, picking out one last twig. "Man I'm hungry," she suddenly stated, looking around.

"Yeah. An apartment would be nice," Christan trailed, staring off into the trees. He blinked in surprise as he spotted someone laying on a rock in the distance. He walked over to it and immediately recognized who it was. "Kit, why are you laying on a rock?" he asked his sister, standing over her.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Dakota Wolfe curled his wings tightly around the falling girl. His eyes set on her delicate face, struck on horrified features. A gaping mouth, with a set of shark-like fangs. Light blue eyes, which were animal-like; scared, inclosed, frozen.

Mari-Alice was paralyzed in fear. And then she forgot she was a fallen angel as well. Dakota Wolfe had saved HER.

Dakota snapped back into the reality; the water-like sound of the wind rushing through his ears...
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:36 pm

(There she is. I was wondering that too.)

Omega nodded, "Okay then." He said crossing his arms. His stomach was partially full, he looked at Rose and Axelle. "Do you guys want to go get something to eat? I'll pay." He insisted hiding his wings.
    --
    Kit squinted at her brother, "Oh hey. I was uh...just tired that's all. And it's so nice out. I figured why not?" She said to him getting up. She looked at the other boy standing with him. "Who's this?" She asked, her hands in her pockets.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:34 am

Rose looked at her, now very empty-feeling, stomach.
    "Thanks, it sounds good," she said, wondering what happened to his wings when he hid them.
    She hesitated a bit before starting the climb down.
    ----
    "My name is Charon," Charon said and greeted her, waving a hand. "And may I ask who you are?" He smiled and put his hands down his pockets.
    Roseyred
    Roseyred

Post  Roseyred Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 am

(Yay! Your back!)

"This-" Christan said, putting his arm around Kit's shoulder, "-is my little sis Kit." He then put her into a headlock and ruffled her hair, like all big brothers are supposed to do.

"You're paying? Fatal mistake," Axelle grinned, also hiding her wings. "I can empty an entire restaurant," she added, standing on her tiptoes and looking around for a place to eat.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Omega laughed "Well we're just going to have to see about that." He said jokingly. "Where do you guys want to go?" He asked. "I know it sounds like a stupid question."
    --
    Kit laughed, "Hey stop it!" She said slipping out of his headlock. She punched his arm, and then fixed her hair. She nodded, "Yeah I'm Kit. Nice to meet you Charon." She said. Then looked at her brother. "What's been up lately? I see you made a new friend." She said turning to Charon. "I've never seen you around really." She added in.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Dakota stared in shock, seeing the tightly clamped wings tight around the girl's limp body. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into his. A connection hit like a car. He felt his fingers slip, and he watched her fall, as the wind rushed through his ears. "Wait-" He yelped, pushing a few fingers towards her. Time stopped. Then the girl screamed, and shattered the freeze like it was glass beneath a speeding motorcycle. Completely demolished. Then a loud noise sounded out. And her wings spread, and she pushed into him; kissing him. (I know that looks bad, but it is an accident.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:39 am