RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

Bionics

zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Bionics          Empty Bionics

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 am

The year is 2812. Robots, known as bionics, exist. The government uses them for war because they have no feelings and do exactly what they're told to.
    People who are unable to get children have them because they are made of a growing metal that develops with their age untill they are about twenty years.
    Scientists use them as guinea pigs because they are as easy to kill as humans.
    No feelings, no free will, no life. And yet. Some of them are programmed wrong or are broken. Their feelings develop and they need to make their own decisions in life. Some flee and decide to start their own life, running from the government.

Humans. They fight more and more ruthless. When a boy turns thirteen and he's in good shape he gets a letter from the government and has to undergo one year of training and is after that sent out to fight.

BIONIC FORM
    Technical name:
    Nickname:

HUMAN FORM
    Name:
    Looks: (can be picture)

Last edited by zodiac-tiger on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Bionics          Empty Re: Bionics

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:45 am

BIONIC FORM
    Technical name: C3R4
    Nickname: Ceera [Kee-rah]
    Looks: Light, silverlike metal for skin, neongreen, glowing eyes, female-shaped body but no hair.
    History: She was programmed wrong from the start and had lived her whole life with an old couple. She sensed that something was wrong and by as time went by, found out that bionics weren't meant to have feelings. She knew that she would get re-programmed if the government found her and fled. She fled to what used to be a forest (now it's just a bunch of burned treestumps).

HUMAN FORM
    Name: Alex
    Looks: Black hair, more or less tan skin, green eyes, a scar on his cheek and a lot of bruises and scars on his body.
    History: At his thirteenth birthday, Alex got a letter from the military, saying that he had been chosen as one of the next young soldiers. He served in war for one year but finally found a way to flee. Now he lives in the street.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 pm

BIONIC FORM
    Technical name:T3786T
    Nickname:Thunderb0lt.
    Looks: He has dark grey metal, rusted only in a few areas. His eyes glow with a fine yellow. His body is shaped very masculine, and he has no hair. His eyes can detect infra-red. He has a scratch on his chest from the war.
    History: One of the very first bionics to be programmed. He is one of the sergeants in the war, and is highly ranked. He has always fought for what his programmers told him to fight for, what if he wants to fight for what he thinks is right?
    ---
    HUMAN FORM
    Name:Jameson (James)
    Looks:Bionics          T131946317152c9f6811db2c49ef476edb1f12e75788b
    History: When he got the letter at 13 he had to leave his sister behind to go and fight in the war. He would have never wanted to leave her but he had no choice. Now he needs to go home more than ever.
    -
    HUMAN FORM
    Name:Victoria (Victor)
    Looks:Bionics          Normal_girls26
    History: When she was only 11 her brother was taken away into the war. Now three years later she is determined to get him back. And she will use any means necessary to see her brother Jameson.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:35 am

(YAAAY!!!!!! I'm so glad you joined Very Happy )

"Get outta here! No money, no service!" Alex rubbed the back of his head where the burly man had hit him. This was the third motel he had been, literally, kicked out of. Alex had heard that it once was illegal to hit minors, but figured that it must just be a rumor started by some kids who needed to be cheered up a bit. He sighed and turned around, going to find a place to rest for the night, an alley or under a bridge if he was lucky. He moved his gaze up from the ground and caught a glimpse of a shadow in the hastily disappearing daylight.
    "Hello?" Alex shouted nervously. There were many dangerous types in the city, men who wanted to do terrible things to young people.
    "Who's there?" he yelled, not expecting an answer. He started running. The shadow had been smaller than an adult's. If it was someone his age, he wouldn't have to be alone anymore. Getting food and shelter would be easier. They could work together, sleep without having to fear murders, pedophiles or robbers. He smiled a bit, hoping that he or she was actually a kid, and not just a tiny person.

---

C3R4, usually known as Ceera, sat down on the ground, resting against a treestump. The green light in her eyes went out for a few seconds but lit up again. Ceera sighed. There had been a malfunction with her lights for a couple of days now and she needed to see a bione-engineer, a bionic expert. She looked up at the sky. It was a dark grey color. Ceera laid down on the scorched ground and cut off the conscious part of her brain, the closest she could get to sleeping.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 am

She was running, where? She had no idea, but she had to get away from them. She heard a faint 'hello' in the distance but tried to ignore it. Victoria was utterly alone now. Out to go look for her brother, she didn't know where to look first. Where was he fighting? Where can she get into a camp? She slowed down and started to walk. She could hear footsteps coming closer. She pulled out her little knife. "What do you want now!" She screamed. And started to cry, "Just, go away." She said quieter than last time. She stepped further back into the alley.
    ---
    Thunderl0lt stood in the room with the human and bionic generals discussing tactics. He stood tall, when his general walked up to him. "Thunderbolt," he said "we need you to go out to New York. Sources say there is information there to stop enemy bionics." He told him. The bionic nodded and walked out of the room, readying his journey.
    --
    James sat atop of a rock. War isn't all it's cracked up to be. The robots always do the fighting we're only scouts. But he tries to fight as much as he can. He thought of his sister, and if she was ok. The city they lived in was extremely dangerous. He prayed that she could fend for herself. Until he got home.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 am

Alex saw her in the shadows of the alley. "Hello?" Good introduction, he thought sarcastically and walked closer to the girl. She was about his own age had long black hair and dark eyes. A determined but nervous (scared?) look was on her face. She had a small knife in one of her hands, holding it defensively in front of her.
    ---
    Ceera only rested because the world made her sick. Bionics didn't need sleep at all. She just liked to lay down and ignore the world.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Victoria saw the the silhouette of a boy. She held out her knife. "You're not one of the men are you? If you are I'll gut you like a fish." She said to the figure in front of her. "Just here to trick me and knock me out." She added, her eyes narrowed.
    --
    "Pay attention you idiot!" someone screamed at James. He looked up to see many men and androids coming for them. "Ambush!" He screamed.
    --
    New York? Where has he heard of that place before? He wasn't sure. All Thunderb0lt knew was that he had to get there fast. How else then to fly?
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:03 am

"I don't mean any harm. Look! No weapons," Alex said as he took a step forward, holding out both his hands.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Victoria put down her knife. "Fine..but I'm warning you!" she said. She blew hair out of her face. "Hi then. I'm Victoria." She didn't trust the boy but might as well try to get on his good side.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:23 pm

"I'm Alex," he said, taking a few steps towards Victoria. "What are you doing in this city, alone? It's dangerous, you know."
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Victoria crossed her arms, and chuckled. "Yeah tell me about it." She said. "I've lived here since, forever. I was just merely trying to get home and some creeps showed up. And...well it all went downhill from there." She said not wanting to add any more details. "What about you?"
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:24 am

"Well... I fled from the army as soon as I got the chance. Whenever the authorities find me, I fake a mental issue or injury," Alex said and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Her eyes widened. "Army!? Where were you!?" She said excitedly. "I need to get in there...."
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 pm

"I was sent up in the front as bait. They sometimes do that to the newest recruits," Alex said, shivering as bloody images of the war ran through his mind.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Victoria was still interested. "Where were you put? What base?" she asked.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:24 am

"I was... Wait, why do you wanna know this?!" Alex asked.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Victoria sighed. "My brother was taken away from me. He was my last bit of family left." She told him. "I need to get him back." She told Alex.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:04 am

"Good luck with that. The only wa I could flee was because one of the bionics failed. Do you have any idea how rare that is?! Sorry to burst your dreams."
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Victoria sighed. "I just can't let him die. I don't know what's happening." She yawned. "Are you as tired as I am?"
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Alex looked up at the sky and sighed. It was getting darker. "Yes. Do you know where to sleep? The people in this city aren't quite... fond of me," he said with an awkward smile.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Victoria chuckled and looked down. "People in the city like me, but not in a way you would think." She said remembering the disgusting men. "You can stay at my place, I'm alone so it'll be nice to have someone around." She said looking up and smiling.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 pm

"Okay," he said, breaking down the invisible barrier between them by approaching her. It would be nice to sleep inside for a change.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Victoria took her hand to her knife just in case and turned to Alex. "Just follow me." She told him, and added "just don't get kidnapped." She joked. And she started to walk out of the alleyway onto the street. Her house was only a few blocks away.
    After a few minutes she looked back at him "we're almost here. So do you have a house here? Or are you alone?" She asked.
    --
    James awoke in a bed, not a very comfy bed. But it was a bed. He put his hand to his forehead and groaned. He saw his bunkmate next to him. "W-what happened?" He asked. And before his mate could reply his captain replied for him. "Ambush son." He said.
    "Bionic ambush." He told him. James tried to move his other arm but could not. He looked over to find his arm gone. He screamed.
    "Shut up son. It happens." The captain said. James breathed heavily.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 am

"Alone," Alex said short and hard. He stuffed his hands in his pockets where he had a jackknife. You never know.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:54 pm

"Well if you need a place to stay I'm offering. My bro has an unused room." She said then was only a quarter of a mile from her apartment. When in front of the building stood the men who were after her before. She stopped. "Not these A**holes again." She said gripping her knife. "Watch out, these men are...gross." She said not being able to find the right words for them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 am