RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

Bionics

zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Bionics          - Page 2 Empty Re: Bionics

Post  zodiac-tiger Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:14 am

Alex nodded understanding. "Is there a backdoor or something?"
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Victoria smiled and bobbed her head. "Oh yeah, forgot about that. I never use it." She said slinking into the darkness. And into the alleyway to the back door. Making sure Alex was behind her. She made it to her door and waltzed in. She turned to Alex.
    "Not very big, but it's fine." She told him turning on a light. Revealing a small maroon, circle rug. A rather small tv, only a bout a half a meter both ways. a raggedy old kitchen and two bedrooms. Along with a bathroom of course. She blew hair out of her face. "Fancy living." She added in. And sat on the couch.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:26 pm

"Fancier than I'm used to," Alex noted as he sat down beside her. "How did you end up here?" he asked, more to break the silence than because he actually cared.
    Imperial Epsilon
    Imperial Epsilon

Post  Imperial Epsilon Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 pm

"Eh parents bought it. They died.. we got it. That's about it." She said looking at the clock. "Well I'm going to bed." She said standing up, "My brothers room is the one on the right." She said pointing to the door. As she walked into her room, and peeked her head out. "Night." She said.

She got changed and examined the scar on her hip from earlier, she sighed. And slipped into bed. Wondering what would happen tomorrow.
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

Post  zodiac-tiger Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 pm

"Night," Alex said and entered the brother's room. He lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling, wondering if he had done the right thing by talking to this girl. So far it seemed like a good decision.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 am