RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

Every Flick Of The Ear Is Changing The World

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Every Flick Of The Ear Is Changing The World Empty Every Flick Of The Ear Is Changing The World

Post  Axolotl Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

A single horse with a cloudy white pelt and a jet-black mane twitched her tail softly and sent several flies spiraling away. A whinny made the mare perk her ears as she lumbered her muscly body and turned it around to face the whinny's owner. It belonged to Natsu, the big Clidesdale that was the most gentle of horses. He was also handsome and quite attractive to Ruby. "Hello, Natsu." She softly muttered, flicking her ear as a fly landed on it. "Hi, Ruby." He muttered softly as he came a bit closer, snuffling. She swore to've seen a fat tear roll down his wide and youth-filled eyes. "I-is something wrong?" She lowered her head to meet his, her chocolate and young-looking eyes glimmering with worry. "Y-yeah. Uhm, do you know Emily?" He softly murmured, his voice cracking. "Yes, the other mare." She nodded softly, nuzzling him. "Sh-she came down with a horrible cough, and we thought she was coming outta it and then it turned out to be pneumonia." "W-wow, uhm. I'm sorry to hear that. Is she your mate?" Ruby was now a bit saddened herself, and her ears drooped down to hug the side of her large face. "No, she's my sister."

"O-oh. Well, then." She felt her face get hot, because she'd became a bit jealous. Ruby had nothing else to do but turn away a bit, hiding her blush. "Natsu," She felt her lips form and spit out the words, "Y-yes?" He was full-out bawling now, barely able to reply. "I-I hope she gets better." Then Ruby felt particularly brave, and moved her muzzle onto his, kissing him softly. His eyes widened and he pulled away after a lingering while. "Wh-" But before he could get the words out, Ruby turned around on the tip of her hooves and raced off. The grin on her face was invincible, and the blush undestroyable. She cantered from hoof-to-hoof excitedly, searching for Teddy, the she-dog who ruled over the sheep with a wise and graying paw. "Hi-" Teddy muttered before coughing rather wetly. She was laying on her side, somewhat writhing. "TEDDY!" Ruby screamed as she watched her best friend wiggle with pain.

Teddy softly stood and looked into her eyes. The blue, blinding eyes that looked at Ruby's chocolate, healthy ones made her heart shatter. "It is natural to die-" The sheepdog whispered softly as she collapsed oncemore, writhing in the ropey strings of grey fur. Teddy suddenly gave a light cry of despair and twitched a couple times in a seizure-like movement. And then she fell limp and dead.

"Her fur was barely gray, Accolyus!" The cloudy-pelted mare whinnied, her eyes wide and dribbling with tears of sadness. Teddy the sheepdog was laying in the middle
    of this all, dead.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:00 am