RolePlay Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlay Central

This is Captain Chubaca speaking, or as our newbies can call me, Admin Sanii. I bid everyone a good day slash night.

2 posters

The Guide To The World and Land of Manaia

Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

The Guide To The World and Land of Manaia Empty The Guide To The World and Land of Manaia

Post  Axolotl Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello, welcome to my guide. It is still unfinished. If you have any questions, please tell me, but in Ask Sanii.

Name and Latin Name: Draculus Vantrius Bloodfyurius/Vampire Dragon
    Looks or Details: The Vampire Dragon is usually from light grey to black in color. It's eyes can change color, but they remain red when chasing down prey.
    Habits: They usually lurk around crystal caves, besides caverns, and other places until they are done with brooding and laying. Vampire Dragons can lay up to 200'000 eggs at a time. They are also named the 'Worlds Largest Egg Layer'. They usually feast on Rabbits if children, but when adults males and females can chase and eat up to 90'000 elephants.

Name and Latin Name: Draconianus Hellius Jekiansuis/Draconian of Hell.
    Looks or Details: They usually are red with black spots, to note they are poisenous, eletric, AND deadly.
    Habits: They can kill most anything, and they want to, too. They can lay 20 eggs.

Last edited by Sanii on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    zodiac-tiger
    zodiac-tiger

The Guide To The World and Land of Manaia Empty Re: The Guide To The World and Land of Manaia

Post  zodiac-tiger Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

Great world (eats bark LoL Razz )
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

The Guide To The World and Land of Manaia Empty Re: The Guide To The World and Land of Manaia

Post  Axolotl Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:11 pm

I know probably tastes like Jellyfish Serume.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 am

I had to change it.

Jellyfish Serume: A japanese CARPPY tasting jellyfish sushi.
    Axolotl
    Axolotl
    Teens
    Teens

Post  Axolotl Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 am

So...Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 am